+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 11/23 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=kenji;2160209;]Can Candice be more stupid? Even if Sundra doesn't know that Yul has the idol, did Candice really think Sundra would just believe her that Adam has the idol? Like Jonathan said to Yul, he's not going to consider flipping until he saw that Yul has the idol and I don't think Sundra would either. "Vote of confidence"...what BS. What Candice basically did was told Sundra a HUGE secret in order to secure a vote that they don't need. Yeah right...I don't know what Sundra's reaction was but anyone with a brain would saw right through that lie.

I know. what a hypocrite!
    also in the videos, candass is planning on her speech if she gets to the F2.
    I was wondering how can she be a pre-med
    she something like "I came here to play serious game to win a million dollars, not a vacation."
    I don't remember the rest, but it was so stupid as if it's a comedy.
    I actually kinda want to see her in F2 just so I could hear her full speech, and watch how she got flamed by the jury.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=yutingma;2161695;]
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji;2160209;
    I know. what a hypocrite!
    also in the videos, candass is planning on her speech if she gets to the F2.
    I was wondering how can she be a pre-med
    she something like "I came here to play serious game to win a million dollars, not a vacation." I don't remember the rest, but it was so stupid as if it's a comedy.
    I actually kinda want to see her in F2 just so I could hear her full speech, and watch how she got flamed by the jury.
    I want to know if it continues..."....., but I found love," a la Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by YulFan;2157653;
    It's funny they didn't show any scenes of Adumb looking for the idol...he probably just slacked off and slept, or he was looking on the whole side of the island...
    he was probably looking for it up his own a*s....

Nik
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;2162454;
    he was probably looking for it up his own a*s....
    Did he find Nate us there too?

FORT Fogey
    My instant reaction to Parvati was that she was full of herself, but somehow all the guys seem to be falling for it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by YulFan;2157653;
    The riddle to find the idol did seem pretty easy. I think Jonathan was close, too. It's funny they didn't show any scenes of Adumb looking for the idol...he probably just slacked off and slept, or he was looking on the whole side of the island...
    Jonathan appeared to be looking at the right place during his 2nd trip, but Yul had already found it, so he dug the Grand Canyon for nothin'.

As I recall, Adumb was looking for the idol under drift wood and around the shipwreck. I think he was looking for a big "X" that marked the spot.

My initial reaction to Parvati was that she was very reptilian for a mammal.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    [QUOTE=dberk;2162647;]
    As I recall, Adumb was looking for the idol under drift wood and around the shipwreck. I think he was looking for a big "X" that marked the spot.
    [QUOTE]

That makes me laugh just thinking about it. maybe he was looking for a hamburger as well.

+ Reply to Thread