+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor Mutiny Manifest – Hide and Sekou

Interesting read, mrdobs. I agree with your "white bread" assessment. I'm hoping someone stands out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Interesting read, mrdobs. I agree with your "white bread" assessment. I'm hoping someone stands out soon.
    I thought one of the big problems with the show was that there were 20 people to try & get to know in just an hrs. worth of time. If they had expanded the show a bit maybe we would have gotten a better feel for some of the "bigger" personalities.

Yay!!! I love the strategy commentary- it's definitely why I love Survivor, all the political intrigue.

I'm with you- the middle game is going to be VERY interesting, seeing who really can get along with and work with a diverse group of tribemates.

I think for now the four small tribes breakdown really affects game play more than the racial breakdown, especially if it lasts more than a single run like last season- no one can play "under the radar" in the beginning, there are less hands to do all the work around camp so work ethic and survival ability are invaluable, voting alliances have no choice but to start off small before a shuffle or merge, and the male/female breakdown is uneven within each tribe. This could lead to some interesting outcomes down the road.

Look forward to what you have to say next time!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Great job, MrDobs!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Excellent work, mrd.

The Survivor styrategy article is always an entertaining read

Is Cao Boi for real? Or is he the exact caricature that Mark Burnett was looking for when casting this edition of Survivor? He is one of the older castaway’s this season, and the fact that he doesn’t fit the Asian stereotype of clean cut, hard working, brainy, engineer could either work for or against him.
    Not sure either if it helps or hurts that his name is the same phonetically as "cowboy." Coincidence or fake? Hmm...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12