+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: JP - Cook Islands

Quote Originally Posted by fredfred;2102083;
    That's a really interesting article - thanks for posting it SV. I think he's a little out to lunch with the whole "presence" thing though. What is that even supposed to mean? Sounds egotistical to me.

In other news, I'm sure the editing certainly made him look worse than he probably was in terms of laziness. Although it didn't make me his biggest fan!
    I checked out the transcript from the Survivor Live show on SurvivorFever.net and he comes across arrogant. "And the people I didn't give my word to I never talked to" this is about people not in his alliance.

After the merge he felt his group were the "football players and cheerleaders" and the other group were "geeks and librarians".

His opinion about Candice and Sundra, " those type of people, they are kind of weak without a prescene to me."

So I guess people he didn't feel had a strong prescene he totally ignored. That's a good way to play a social game where the "none" prescences have the power to vote you off.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2104052;
    I checked out the transcript from the Survivor Live show on SurvivorFever.net and he comes across arrogant. "And the people I didn't give my word to I never talked to" this is about people not in his alliance.

After the merge he felt his group were the "football players and cheerleaders" and the other group were "geeks and librarians".

His opinion about Candice and Sundra, " those type of people, they are kind of weak without a prescene to me."

So I guess people he didn't feel had a strong prescene he totally ignored. That's a good way to play a social game where the "none" prescences have the power to vote you off.
    J.P. thinks he can liven up a group just by being there and that everyone should honour him for that. That is not how you play survivor however.

FORT Regular
    The rumor that I've heard is that JP and Brad are often spotted together, at a bar or working out together. Could be just friends, but who knows? I never thought that JP could be gay, but I always hoped that was because he's so hot. Too bad they didn't hook up when they were on the show. Now *that* would've been HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow;2118438;
    The rumor that I've heard is that JP and Brad are often spotted together, at a bar or working out together. Could be just friends, but who knows? I never thought that JP could be gay, but I always hoped that was because he's so hot. Too bad they didn't hook up when they were on the show. Now *that* would've been HOT!
    That indeed would have been too hot for network tv!

But J.P. & Cecilia apparently had a bit of a thing going on between them, as both have discussed on Survivor Live, so I think that hook-up is only going to happen in a few fans' imaginations.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass;2119990;
    That indeed would have been too hot for network tv!

But J.P. & Cecilia apparently had a bit of a thing going on between them, as both have discussed on Survivor Live, so I think that hook-up is only going to happen in a few fans' imaginations.
    JP is not gay. He did have chemistry with Cecilia

xSKATExORxCRYx
    In an interview with AfterElton, someone asks Brad about the rumours re: him and JP being an item.

Here's his answer:

AE: There have been rumors floating around that you and JP are dating. Any truth to them?
    BV: [laughs] Um, it's all about timing in life. I can't answer that. JP is a great guy. You'll have to wait for the finale.

Don't exactly know what that means, but it certainly SEEMS like they are together; why would we have to wait until the Finale to see whether or not they were together, if JP was so obviously straight?

JP and Brad are (were) both at Loser Lodge together. Who knows?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2139712;
    JP and Brad are (were) both at Loser Lodge together. Who knows?

How could they both be at LL? Brad is the first member of the jury, JP is not.

I thought they sequested them all together until the show was over? That's been my understanding, but I could be wrong.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2139746;
    I thought they sequested them all together until the show was over? That's been my understanding, but I could be wrong.
    I thought they kept the non-jury and jury members separate...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast