+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Candice - Cook Islands

Snoozin' on the beach
    Candice is Adam's equal in the intelligence department. I gave her too much credit for being smart before she mutinied and she just gets dumber and dumber the longer she hangs out with Adam.

She doesn't trust Jonathan when they were both on Aitu and he had given her no reason not to trust him...it was just a "feeling" based on him playing the game hard. He betrays Aitu along with her and now that he HAS given her a good reason why he can't be trusted, she actually trusts him!

And what's with her, Adumb and Pavarti wanting Yul gone because he is so smart and strong (Pavarti says brilliant) but totally dismissing the idea of him finding the idol because he "was only out there 1 day"? Dumb and Dumber didn't find it when they were exiled, they conclude that if they couldn't find it, no one else is smart enough to. Yeah right.

FORT Fan
    She's a tough one though. I admire her for that. But ever since the mutiny, I didn't care if she left.

Wonder how she felt watching Adumb trying to get luck with Parvoti as was shown on the episode last night? It appears the editors don't like Candyass anymore than the viewers!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2154660;
    Wonder how she felt watching Adumb trying to get luck with Parvoti as was shown on the episode last night? It appears the editors don't like Candyass anymore than the viewers!
    It must have also been crinch inducing for Pavarti to be seen as "sloppy seconds". They are a disgusting and worthless trio aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2154552;
    And what's with her, Adumb and Pavarti wanting Yul gone because he is so smart and strong (Pavarti says brilliant) but totally dismissing the idea of him finding the idol because he "was only out there 1 day"? Dumb and Dumber didn't find it when they were exiled, they conclude that if they couldn't find it, no one else is smart enough to. Yeah right.
    For real!

Just by process of elimination: Candice knew she didn't have the Idol; she knew Adam didn't have the Idol; she presumably knew Jonathon didn't have the Idol, or at least, he said so and she trusted him when he said it; so who does that leave? Yul!

And they all say that Yul is a genius. Couldn't a genius find that Idol on that tiny strip of sand in one day? (With nothing else to do, and a $mil at stake?)

So umm, great sleuthing there, Candice and Adam.

I have to give credit to Candass for being physically strong. She would have definately been a threat for individual immunity wins (as are Parvati and Adumb) but ...sheesh! The whining (bring me dinner, wah!) her initial betrayal of Jonathan (who is she to judge him?) and her feeling of entitlement? Ugh - SOOOOO glad she's gone.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey
    Candice on the early show said she and Adam are not an item, but she blushed and stammered her way through that interview like a 13 year old caught making out with a boy in the closet...

FORT Regular
    Candice is a fool. She couldn't wait to stab Jonathan in the back after the mutiny, and he was loyal to her. If she had returned even a small amount of that loyalty, she might still be in the game. Candice almost single-handedly put Jonathan in the fifth position and now she is eighth instead of fourth or better. All for a booty call.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2163590;
    Candice on the early show said she and Adam are not an item, but she blushed and stammered her way through that interview like a 13 year old caught making out with a boy in the closet...
    She came off more likeable in the interview thanshe does on the show, but she still sounded like she is completely and totally full of cr@p. Revisionist at best...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To the Point
    It amazes me to think that a Morehead Scholar could be so totally stupid. She obviously has book smarts because they don't give Moreheads to just anybody, however, it would have been nice to see evidence of gray matter at work during this show.

+ Reply to Thread