+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Candice - Cook Islands

So, Candace and Adam are gonna hook up. They have been on that island for about three weeks without a toothbrush. Doesn't seem like it would be really hot to me.

FORT Newbie
    I enjoying Candace more than most in this cast, but have to wonder why Burnett is editing her the way he is. I'd like to know what her contributions to the daily survival of both tribes have been, since past survivior participants usually say that is where real lasting impressions are formed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hadrian;2149343;
    I enjoying Candace more than most in this cast, but have to wonder why Burnett is editing her the way he is. I'd like to know what her contributions to the daily survival of both tribes have been, since past survivior participants usually say that is where real lasting impressions are formed.
    I agree she's getting a very negative edit, totally not the way I expected her to go from her "dogooder" and academically successful bio. Certainly never expected her to hook up with Adam from what was written about either of them! Maybe being out in the woods activates the "find the nearest big strong guy" gene...or maybe Adam's getting a bad edit as well and there's more to him than we are seeing. I wish she'd do a confessional that would explain what she's thinking...so far, as in her Exile Island confessional, she just seems clueless. And insensitive. Looking forward to her boot just to hear what she says on the talk shows!

Quote Originally Posted by ATXexan;2138973;
    So, Candace and Adam are gonna hook up. They have been on that island for about three weeks without a toothbrush. Doesn't seem like it would be really hot to me.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

FORT Newbie
    wth, Candice has 42% on cbs popularity poll
    who's voting? stormfront?
    No wonder Americans should not vote...on anything!

I can't stand this arrogant beyotch. Can't wait for her to get kicked off.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I liked Candice at first but couldn't stand her when she mutinied just to rejoin her "boyfriend" Adam.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 11-24-2006 at 01:48 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I liked Candice at first... but when she mutanied, continued to try and get Jonathon out of teh game (who was an ally to her) and is stupid to see anything... I dont liek her anymore. But, she is nice competition...

I am on the "used to like Candace" bandwagon too. Maybe its the edit but she is so lazy and useless around camp, her and Adam are disgusting and I HOPE Ozzy keeps winning the challanges and sends her back to exile EVERY TIME! (The winner of the RC sends somone to Exile right?) I loved seeing her crying about it last time "whah wahhhh no body likes me wahhhh"

I'm so disappointed with Candice. I thought she'd be a great contestant- smart, likable, strategic, and a physical player as well. But she's totally putting her tonsil hockey with Adam over playing the game or having this once-of-a-lifetime experience on the islands.

The mutiny was stupid. Why on earth would she do that when she was in such a good position on a winning tribe? She basically chose to be with Adam an extra six days over winning the game.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread