+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode/Week 4 Preview Vidcaps

And then took the braids out after they scored the shampoo, etc. from the RC? Makes sense.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I just wanted to comment that that is one NASTY looking fish in the first pic!!!

Just wanted to add a few vidcaps of my favorite Survivor. Looks like she's fainting in this recent commercial. I think that leads up to her comment about not being able to last another 30 days. She looks to be really sick.

Fainting?

Oh dear, that's Shawna, isn't it? She doesn't look very steady. I was thinking that the previews showing her crying might have just caught her at a weak moment, but maybe it's something more.

You know, sometimes we aren't really aware of what people actually GO through during Survivor. It's got to be horrifically uncomfortable and debilitating. I know that people have come back with scars from bug bites and various parasites (ick!) and illnesses. Look at Daniel with Malaria!

I'm torn. Part of me really admires the people that make it through a session of Survivor. And, the other part of me (the logical part) wants to shake them and say "Hey, is your health worth a Million bucks LESS TAXES???!!!

The fact that it can be a dangerous game is part of what keeps us watching.......

You sure she isn't just drunk? Looks to be staggering a bit there... maybe a reward challenge that went very wrong?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You sure she isn't just drunk? Looks to be staggering a bit there... maybe a reward challenge that went very wrong?
    You are a very, very bad man, Bill!

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

No, actually I think she's very very sick. We've seen a lot of shots of her just laying around so far. Remember when Jaburu had a tribal meeting & they debated whether or not to wake her for it? I think she's been sick for a while now & Mr Burnett is trying to hide that from us. That would explain why we've seen so little of her so far. Of course nobody's complaining about her work ethic, so she's probably still putting in her share...but she's seemed really lethargic & weak all the time. There's rumors that she'll quit the game, based on her comments about not being able to last another 30 days. I sure hope not. I just don't see any quit in that girl.

Princess
    No, actually I think she's very very sick. We've seen a lot of shots of her just laying around so far. Remember when Jaburu had a tribal meeting & they debated whether or not to wake her for it? I think she's been sick for a while now & Mr Burnett is trying to hide that from us.
    Exactly what I was thinking, even during the last ep.
    I sure hope she gets well soon, or they might boot her out of pity.

All this Shawna evidence seems to point to her being safe fro another week imo

I wonder why she seems to be fairing so much worse than her team mates.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    All this Shawna evidence seems to point to her being safe fro another week imo

I wonder why she seems to be fairing so much worse than her team mates.
    Agreed, Fluff. I remember Paulie's words to me on the phone last Friday after they showed Shawna at death's door: "Well, that cements her place in the final 4!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast