+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Butch is final four

I think we can safely say that Butch is in the final four. He has sooo little face time. Alex, though in a safe place now, may appear too strong after the merge and become a target but he and Butch could carry each other to the final four. Rob's clown act is not annoying to me. I think CBS has edited it that way because obviously he's more entertaining then the rest. He said early on that he would scheme, lie & do what ever it takes to win. Well, he told us his game plan and he is following it. But he's is overplaying it and I think he will make the merge but not last long after that. Maybe he will be first on the Jury. What's with "I'm so pretty" Shawna saying she can't take it anymore & just wants to quit?? Have you ever seen so many people who just want to give up on this show?? May be having the bathing supplies reminded them of what they were missing. I would have rather have earned food then soap. That bathing scene will go down as one of the most obnoxious scene ever. It looked like it would turn in to a big Lesbian orgy. (granola bar??) Hmmm. Matthew set of my Gaydar but not real high on the meter.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    The 3 girls in the water wasn't in bad taste I think. I just think they are acting like these girls are supermodles. But Id rather see them then anouther shot of girls with hairy armpits.

The men need to really get their act together.

I think it was in bad taste for the time it was shown.
    The scene was too long too, we got the point.
    They could easily have cut that scene in half so we would n't have had to see Shawna's "scrambled out" nipple.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What bothered me about that scene was how close the camera guy obviously was, and how the girls might as well have looked straight at him and addressed all their comments to him--they were so aware of him. All that talk about "You don't even notice the cameras after a while" did not apply to this scene at all. Once again you see the contestants not interested in actually winning, just getting that acting gig after.

As far as their little plan to go topless in order to avoid votes...um, didn't they ever consider that they might have the majority at the merge? I mean, at the rate the guys are crapping it up, they could sort of at least hope for that...what is their strategy then?

Did anyone else find Jeff's behavior particularly annoying last night (at the RC)? Was he channelling Chuck Woolery? Or is he the official pimp?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

The whole RC scene had me . Typical males.

Was that a 'bow chica bow bow' we heard from Alex after Roger was using the majic-8-ball to ask about Shawna? Paulie? Do you have something to share with us?

I got a glimpse of Christy's pits tonight. Yikes. As far as personality though, I'm liking her alot better than last week. I *loved* her imitation of the 'bathing beauties.'

The previews from last week basically spoiled the RC for me, though. Oh, the reward is soap and we saw all the women bathing furiously. Wonder who wins it? :rolleyes

HMMM- Shawna is starting to annoy me. Has anyone else ever noticed that whenever the women are shown working, etc, Shawna is never really *doing* anything? Not just this episode though, it's been pretty consistent in the first 3 episodes. (And no, that comment wasn't out of any type of jealousy. I've said before I think she's the cutest girl out there. I envy her hair, though! )

Some random thoughts...

The whole bathing scene was too long and too overdone. As Fluff said, we got the idea, so move on.

Heidi lost MAJOR points with me last night after her little "the three of us went off and bathed separately because we're younger, we're cuter, and we have better bodies. We didn't want to make the others feel bad." Heidi, you're rail-thin, have hair that's over-treated, and you have the worst boob job I've seen in a long time. I hope you, Jenna, and Shawna (preferably in that order) go soon.

Daniel dug his own grave when he f****d up at the RC. Was he not paying attention to the question that had just been asked? No, he was too busy wondering how he could hook up with Shawna. C'mon...the RC was nothing more than basically a game of "Go Fish"...how hard could it have been?

Daniel f****d up yet again when he mentioned that he and Matthew spoke Mandarin with each other. That instantly put a target on Matthew's back, and I wouldn't be surprised if the other guys' trust level in him (Matthew) went down big-time.

Joanna, shut the hell up! Enough with the "Oh glory" and "Halleluja" crap. And did anyone else hear her after Jaburu won the RC? "That's MY Jesus!" Oh, OK...so, I guess he's nobody else's, huh? I hope the Joanna/Jeanne plan to set up Deena backfires right in their faces.

Rob better be careful. Sure, he's being the "class clown" now, but if he doesn't watch out his plan of walking around and telling everyone he is going to vote with them is gonna come back and bite him in the butt.

I hope Heidi, Jenna, and Shawna are gone before the merge (whenever that is). If they aren't, I'm afraid that the guys are going to keep them around instead of more valuable people (Deena, Christy) because they're "eye candy".

Things that kept me awake last night.

Have the realilty shows blended? I think there is a MOLE in the guy's tribe. OH WAIT, that was Daniel! Oh, well.

If there is a god would he/she please strike Joanna on the head and shut her up!!!!

I hadn't paid much attention to Heidi, but she needs to go right after Joanna. She is not a person of good character.

The not so funny comic guy is just about to get it. The guy's seem annoyed with him.

I saw one of the men during the voting last night that I hadn't seen before. I don't know is name, but he must be keeping a really really low profile. Watch out for him!!

I like Matthew, but didn't he vote against Daniel? Even after they sort of made an agreement. Or am I wrong?

I think I need to take a nap.

Originally posted by lobeck
    I hope Heidi, Jenna, and Shawna are gone before the merge (whenever that is). If they aren't, I'm afraid that the guys are going to keep them around instead of more valuable people (Deena, Christy) because they're "eye candy".
    Why is everyone assuming the guys will have the upper hand after the merge? So far, the gals are doing pretty good.

However, even if they have the numbers at the merge, the "pretty girls" could sabotage themselves by keeping around the guys they like.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Was that a 'bow chica bow bow' we heard from Alex after Roger was using the majic-8-ball to ask about Shawna? Paulie? Do you have something to share with us?
    I noticed that, too! I think we've proven that Alex has visited the FORT.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My wife was saying "hey, if you're gonna show some nip, the arm over the other one ain't doin' much good."
    Said the EXACT same thing myself.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread