+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **Spoilers**

hahahahahhha ROFL!! Fluff!! you are killing me with your super witty comments!!! stop or i will peeeeeee my pants!!

Oh and I agree.. Joanna needs to go join the holy rollers or something... quit it already!

Deena is proving herself to be a smart cookie...... the men on the other hand are just looking fer COOKIE... that will be their downfall...

Dustbunny

I have to admit, listening to the guys on testosterone overload is embarrassing as hell. If they don't start thinking of the game instead of broads they are going down fast. Rob has to be one of the biggest jerks I have ever heard. Reminds me of Cliff Clavin, brags about how much of a stud he is compared to how much he really is. The girls finally got their ducks in a row. Now to see how the plotting goes in that tribe.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Princess
    The men were really pathetic in this ep. They basically lost the RC b/c they were too busy drooling over the women. I don't know why they couldn't cut that rope in the IC? As someone mentioned above - why didn't they use those little minnows as bait instead of eating them (which was really a sad thing to watch!)? It was funny to watch them get their asses kicked!

kaj

The girls' power-

I would skip the bathing thing.

Deena - It's a great thing she was in charge because the girls' camp is really pathetic, they had to really clean it.

Jeanne - sneaky little devil's mistress! She put Deena in the spot, thinking these girls won't really like someone bossy. I just hope that hers and JoAnna's alliance backfires on them, both.

Rob - he's got to stop running off in the mouth to everyone. he's gonna get bitten. I know he knows how to play the game, but he's not the only one. He has to remember that.

Men - goodness! Now I know why this episode is called 'Girl Power'. The girls only need to smile sweetly and VOILA! Little mushy men with googly eyes. Alex was so fixated with Jenna's 'engagin' eyes- Daniel was so giddy with wanting to approach the women he botched up one chance at RC.

The IC - I thought for sure, the men had it. But alas! the girls have more power than they expected. I guess the smell of the newly bathed girls distracted the guys, they weren't able to chop up that rope, huh?

We lost audio at TC, I was sooooo mad. Missed a lot of intense talking. Darn it.

Loved the RC-even my kids mentioned "look how the girls are smiling at them" What a group of oversexed yahoos the guy's group is.

I hope Deanna just walks all over Joanna and what ever that other J chick's name is. Deanna is getting them all working and doesn't appear to be bossy about it at all. Good for her.

Heidi, yuck, skinny witchy faked boobed chick...what nasty little wench she is turning out to be.

But, the women all pulled together and just beat the guys into the ground. good for them These guys have got to start thinking with the right head soon or they will keep losing.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

kaj
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    Heidi, yuck, skinny witchy faked boobed chick...what nasty little wench she is turning out to be.
    But Rob would take what he can get. Guess you're right- oversexed yahoos! Or in this case undersexed.

But, the women all pulled together and just beat the guys into the ground. good for them These guys have got to start thinking with the right head soon or they will keep losing.
    The guys lost because they got distracted at how the girls smell 'fresh'?

I thought it was funny how the younger women bathed together because they're "not ashamed of their bodies", and didn't want to make the older women feel bad (because of their supposedly not so good bodies).

Well, in my experience from being at the gym, it's always the older women who walk around completely naked while changing or going to the shower, whereas the younger women have a towel around them, or are changing discretely (myself included at times.)

The younger women are slightly full of themselves, although the guys are justifying this point of view.

one more point: it also looks like there isn't room for all of them to bathe at once at their little swimming hole

According to Daniel on the Early Show, once he found out that Alex was going to vote for him instead of Roger, Dan then told Matthew to vote for him too, so that Matthew wouldn't be singled out for voting for Roger. Of course, then Dan went and singled him out by mentioning their closeness.

Originally posted by Wolf

...Joanna is definitely a strong physical person, but even the guys have noticied her "true" colors. She needs to stop with that "Oh, Glory". :rolleyes ...
    I agree, it's just too much.
    Most people are willing to respect other people's feelings and beliefs, but it's hard to do so when you have someone standing there screaming that "Jesus prefers your team" (Rob claimed that this is what Joanna said).

I would imagine some of the men's team might be offended by that kind of comment if they too have religious beliefs.

Originally posted by firegirl
    Yea I am soooooo hoping the Joanna Jeanne plan backfires too Wolf! Deena is a smart girl, and is doing well, she figured it out! I hope she is smart enough to keep it going and stay in the group. I am afraid that at the merger the men will vote according to their hormone level!
    I'm worried about that too.

I'm hoping the younger men that would vote that way will be gone by the time that happens.

+ Reply to Thread