+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 preview vidcaps

Originally posted by fluff
    Who is Robb calling a whiny little prick do you think?

Do you think Robb might have been disqualified for his choke hold and is blaming Clay? Could it be Robb is calling somone from his own camp a whiny little prick?
    My original thought was that he was referring to Clay...

Logan - home with the cold from hell and all stobbed ub...

Ahhh poor you.
    Hope you soon feel better.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's what I thought Fluff. Like he was talking about Jed, but spliced it so you thought he was talking about the challenge with Clay.

Still looks like a good episode..
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The challenge looks like the old "Grid" battles in Combat Missions. I wonder if it's a last Survivor standing kinda thing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Full body contact log rolling, ha ha ha.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The Survivor version of "King of the Mountain".

At first I thought maybe Robb was talking about Clay, but then I thought maybe it was Jed he was referring to, as far as choking Clay, I hope Clay gave him a knee to the crotch for doing that.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

If he did, he'd be doing the world a favour by saving us from future generations of Robb offspring.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The infamous ep 3.
    I don't even know what to expect from this one. On the one hand it could be really good , "Survivor Smackdown", on the other I'm suspicious of Marks editing and the hype.
    Just a hunch but Robb calling Jed a whiny little prick wouldn't be far fetched, especially if he sits around for another three days.
    This also should now be the switchceroo ep. I wonder if that still happens?

I thought they switcherooed in Ep4 last season. Peter, Patricia, Hunter, then switch. They switched even later in Africa, right? Can't...remember...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast