+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghandia / Ted

I don't really know who is who in the above picture.
    I think Ghandia is on the left and Ted is on the right, I also think it's Ghandia's leg we can see.
    It's a bit of an unnecessarily stupid way to lay together imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

maybe it was cold.

maybe she manipulated him and said she was frrrrreeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzing and asked him to hold her... and he did and she said he was being sexual. yeah, that's it!

whatever. ghandia, give it UP!

LG.
    Poor Ted, that's terrible if Gandia is trying to make other people think he's hitting on her.

btw Sher, I love your new title "happy, happy, joy, joy" as Ren and Stimpy are two of my alltime favorites. All kids love log.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

aww thanks, lg! i loved ren and stimpy too!

ghandia sucks. she has that personality type that makes her think ALL men want her. obviously she thinks men would WANT her to flash them. again... i hope ted knocks her down a notch or two!

Check out this article that ran in the Enquirer. It basically says that Ted accidently groped Ghandia while he was asleep. Ghandia was reportedly raped in college & still traumatized by it. That's why she was so upset about the incident. Seems everybody agreed it was an accident, nothing intentional. Well, everybody except Ghandia. She made such a huge deal about it that they eventually voted her out so they wouldn't have to hear about it any more. The article goes on to say that Ghandia's marriage is on the rocks because her husband thought she let things go too far. Remember this is from the Enquirer, but it all sounds somewhat plausible. Ghandia will probably have another week to dwell on it because I think Sook Jai votes out Stephanie this week.

'Survivor' Sex Scandal Ruins Contestant's Marriage
    by Patricia Shipp

A shocking sex scandal has rocked the CBS show "Survivor:Thailand," and it's threatening to destroy the marriage of one of the contestants.

That's the disturbing behind-the-scenes secret of this seasonn's popular television reality series that debuted September 19 before a huge TV audience of 23 million. The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Contestant Ghandia Johnson, 33 -- a legal secretary from Denver -- was agressively groped and even bitten by fellow Chuay Gahn tribe member Ted Rogers Jr., 37, of Durham, N.C., during her stint on the show. Now the incident is causing problems between her and her husband Sly.

"Not only did Ghandia lose out on 'Survivor' as a result of the tensions that developed among her tribe after her strong reaction to being groped by Ted, but her husband is threatening to leave her because he feels Ghandia prompted the sexual shenanigans to begin with," a "survivor" insider told THE ENQUIRER.

"It's a nightmare every way you look at it, and Ghandia and Sly's marriage may not survive the fallout. They're talking about divorce and it's all because of a situation she couldn't control."

The groping incident, which was not caught by cameras, occurred one night when the group went to bed after a tribal counsel. Ghandia lay down on her side and Ted curled up behind her, whispering that he wanted to secretly talk strategy for the game.

"She and Ted already had a friendship going and had even held hands while walking on the beach at one point," the insider said. "So they talked about how to play the game and agreed to form an alliance.

"But when they were done, Ted didn't move. They drifted off to sleep, but a few hours later Ted put his arm around Ghandia and pulled her close. His arousal was obvious and he began to grope her from behind and grab her breasts."

Instead of protesting loudly and causing an embarrassing situation in the tribe, a stunned Ghandia stiffened her body to send the signal that she was not enjoying Ted's caresses.

"It was a nightmare for Ghandia because it brought back horrid memories of being raped during her college days," the insider revealed. "she had never gone to a therapist to resolve the emotional issues that resulted from that brutal attack.

"She tried pretending to be in a deep sleep, but persistent Ted continued to grope her body and bit her back and shoulders."

Ted finally fell asleep. But the encounter was deeply disturbing for Ghandia.

"The next day while the cameras were filming Ghandia lit into Ted and demanded an apology," the inseder said. "She said she had been raped once and when he violated her it brought back those terrible memories. Ted explained he fell asleep and mistook her for his wife. That's when Ghandia blew up saying, 'You mean we are in the jungle, no soap and water, and I smell like your wife? She must be real funky!'"

But days passed and Ghandia couldn't let go of her anger. It caused so much disruption in the tribe that they booted her out. And incredibly, when she returned home and told Sly the story of her troubles with Ted, Ghandia found herself facing yet another crisis -- this time with her marriage.

"Sly wanted to know why she held Ted's hand while walking on the beach, and why she didn't slap him when he began to fondle her," the insider said. "He couldn't help thinking ther was more to the relationship than she says. Now Ghandia and Sly are having nasty arguments on a consistent basis and when that fateful episode airs, things are going to get a lot worse between them.

"Ghandia really loves Sly and she's hoping they can hash things out. She's no longer upset she didn't win at 'Survivor' -- now she's just hoping to win back her husband."

Ghandia Johnson was approached by The ENQUIRER, but refused to comment.

Contestant Ghandia Johnson, 33 -- was agressively groped and even bitten by fellow Chuay Gahn tribe member Ted Rogers Jr., 37, .
    She must've really be traumatized to claim that she was agressively groped and bitten. Bitten!!! I would think if a person is bitten, that person would scream or something at that moment, not wait until the next day. That's just my opinion. However, I'm not traumatized so I can't really know what Ghandia was thinking at that time, if the incident happened the way she claims it happend.

She and Ted already had a friendship going and had even held hands while walking on the beach at one point,"
    Why would 2 married people hold hands while walking on the beach? There had to be a little more than friendship there.

I never, NEVER trust anything written in the Enquirer
    When did the article come out? How could her husband have thought things went too far, unless she told him something upon her return? If she did, then she must have painted it in the wrong light to her own husband..... The episode hasn't aired yet, so how could he have anything other than her side?
    I can't wait 'til Thursday!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It sounds like she gets the boot either this episode or next, if that story is in any way true. And I have my doubts, of course.

I think many of us ahve been saying that Ghandia's hand on Ted's thigh was inapproriate.
    I wouldn't be surprised if her husband is upset about that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Who is saying she was bitten? Ghandia? Didn't they say the cameras didn't catch the groping or the biting?

The biting seems a bit odd to me. And I think it's an involuntary action to kind of jump or make some sort of sound when you are bitten. Even if it's on purpose.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast