+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tonight's show ***spoilers***

Tonight's show ***spoilers***

Chuay Gahn lost the RC and IC.
    Tanya was voted out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ugh, I was sad Chuay Gahm lost. I really thought they were going to win that IC when Penny blew it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did anyone else get the feeling that CG discussed who was going to be voted out. Nobody seemed very surprised to me....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I knew Tanya had that Jessie vibe going. I should have picked up on the editing.I also knew that to be let go early she couldn't have even been on the jury. I thoght they had a chance too when Penny bailed.At least now we know why Stephanie sat out the four poster bed challenge.
    Next week looks wild. All hell breaks loose in CG.

Still...there's not too much excitement. I'm glad Tanya got voted off...only because she was having a horrible time (health-wise). A few people disliked Helen, but I don't really get a bad vibe from her. She's a little weird though. The younger tribe won both challenges...which didn't surprise me too much. It appears that there's some tension between Stephanie & Jeb and the rest of the tribe. Next week looks so exciting! Woo hoooo!

...I agreed with Jeb's place to sleep. He stayed really dry under that entire shelter. Good thinking, Jeb

This week was pretty boring, but I gotta hand it to MB. He had me convinced that Ghandia, Ted and Clay were in an alliance.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread