+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor: Exile Island 5/11 Recap…How Old Are These People Again?

Survivor: Exile Island 5/11 Recap…How Old Are These People Again?

Welcome everyone…It’s that time of the week, time to watch Terry humiliate everyone left on the island with his winning. Last week we actually saw a little strategy finally come into play when Danielle, Aras, and Cirie teamed up and ousted Shane and sent him packing to the psycho ward. So let’s get started and see what The Terry Show Survivor has in store for us tonight.

You’re ugly and your mother dresses you funny
    After Tribal Council the final four tribe mates are heading back to camp and it is completely dark out and all we can see is the creepy glowing eyes. Cirie puts her torch down when she gets back to camp and were she places it is in the way for Terry. He questions her on why she placed her torch there when she knew he was behind her. This kicks off a really petty fight that is being led by Terry and I feel a little embarrassed for him as it goes on. Cirie tells him she had no idea he was behind her and how is it in the way when they are on a huge island and they really have nothing. I agree with Cirie that Terry was wrong for yelling at her over this silly situation. Granted, these people have been stuck on an island together for over 30 days and they probably smell pretty rancid and that could set anyone off.

Terry continues to yell at Cirie when Aras jumps in to defend her. He tells Terry they should be celebrating that they made final four tonight not arguing. Terry feels ganged up on by everyone and decides to collect his toys or hidden immunity idol and go to bed.

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
    It’s time for the reward challenge. Everyone arrives at the beach to see two very long ropes that are strung all over the jungle. Jeff explains that each person will have two ropes attached to them with carabineers. At all times they need to be attached to the long ropes with at least one of their ropes. They will race through the jungle to six different stations were they will need to count whatever is there. The six stations are poles, hermit crabs, rocks, iguanas, shells and fish. Once they reach a station and count what is there they need to race back to the beginning and find the number on their grid and pull it out. Once they have gone to all six stations they need to take their six numbers and use them to unlock three padlocks. The first person to unlock their padlocks and raise their flag wins reward. The reward they are playing for is a trip through the Panama Canal on a 100ft yacht, a five-course meal, open bar, and the decision of who will go to Exile Island.

Jeff gives the go and everyone is off. Terry and Aras jump to a quick start until Terry encounters Cirie and she holds him up while she tries to pass him. Everyone is running pretty even until Terry and Aras pull ahead and are tied coming out of their fifth station. They both make it back to their locks and Aras is able to get the first lock open. Everyone else follows behind. Aras is having troubles with the rest of his numbers and heads off back into the jungle to check some more of his numbers. After Terry gets his first lock open he also heads back into the jungle and checks one station and then heads back to his grid. He realizes that he needs to check more numbers and heads out again.

Once Terry heads back into the jungle Aras has still not returned and Terry decides to tattle on him to Jeff. He tells Jeff that Aras is still in the jungle and is going to more stations than just one. He then proceeds to cross his arms and stomp his feet until Jeff helps him. Jeff informs Terry that is allowed just in time before Terry passes out from holding his breath.

Aras returns from the jungle and manages to open his next two locks and wins the challenge. Terry comes back and congratulates Aras on winning and then questions him on the rules. Aras calls him a whiner and slings a few slanderous remarks at him.

Aras chooses Cirie to go on the reward and Danielle and Terry are sent off to Exile Island. I hope Terry decides to play with Danielle’s mind and leads her all over the island looking for the immunity idol giving her false hope of finding it.

Making Fun of Terry
    Cirie and Aras fly on a plane from the challenge to the yacht they will be taking thru the Panama Canal. Aras feels good after the win, it boosted his confidence, and he feels like he can beat Terry in the immunity challenge. Cirie is thrilled to be on the yacht, the only time she has ever seen a yacht this big is in music videos. For some reason I find that funny but I really don’t know why. As they are relaxing and drinking on the deck they decide they will make fun of Terry. Aras tells Cirie exactly what happened during the Reward Challenge and does a funny impersonation of Terry.

Making Fun of Aras
    Danielle and Terry are on the beach on Exile Island talking about Aras. Terry thinks that Aras is getting very emotional lately, he is putting everything out there. I am wondering if Terry or Aras can hear at all, both of their ears have got to be ringing. Terry and Danielle discuss going to final two together. Danielle thinks this is the perfect opportunity for her to align with Terry. Terry shows her the immunity idol and she promises Terry that they will go to final two together.

Big Pimpin’, Spendin’ G’s
    Aras and Cirie are riding on the deck of the yacht and look like they could be partying with the likes of Jay Z and P. Diddy. Although I doubt P. Diddy or Jay Z would be seen with two unknown, smelly, poorly dressed, castaways. The boat is going through the locks of the canal and both Cirie and Aras are impressed with this. I have only been through a set of locks once in my life which is pretty interesting because Michigan were I live has a set of locks. The locks I went through were in Scotland were the loch ness monster lives, I did not see the monster but that would have probably made my life if I did.

Back to the show, Cirie feels closer to Aras than anyone else. They are hoping for a final two together. Their trip finally comes to an end and they are dropped off back at camp.

Back at the camp Aras is lying around and wants to take a nap but first has to pass a little gas for Cirie. I am really glad they aired this portion of the show, between this and Top Chef last night I have seen more farting storylines than the South Park Movie. After Aras scares Cirie out of the bed she wants to try and start a fire. She has never made one before and would love to have one started so Aras can see it when he wakes up. She gets one going and is very excited and I am really excited for her. Aras comes over to see the fire and you can tell he is proud of her.

A Puzzling Challenge
    For the Immunity challenge each person needs to work to solve three puzzles. Jeff explains they will need to use coordinates and cross ropes to find the puzzle pieces. Once they solve a puzzle they will get the coordinates for their next puzzle. The person to solve all three puzzles first wins immunity.

The challenge starts and Aras solves his first puzzle quickly and is on to getting his second puzzle pieces. Terry and Danielle quickly follow behind while Cirie struggles with her first puzzle. Aras gets his pieces and solves his second puzzle. Danielle has trouble using the ropes but Terry masters it quickly and gets his second set of puzzle pieces. Aras is off to getting his third puzzle pieces while Terry struggles to solve his second puzzle. It comes down to Aras and Terry working on their third and final puzzles and Aras pulls out the win. He takes the Immunity necklace away from Terry.

Friends don’t shake hands…friends hug.

Back at camp after the Immunity Challenge Terry pulls Aras aside to talk with him about what happened after the Reward Challenge. Terry thinks he made some comments that were a bit slanderous about women and completely uncalled for. Terry has never said anything negative about women and felt that Aras was completely out of line for saying that. Aras agrees with what Terry is saying and apologizes to Terry. Terry accepts the apology and they can now go back to being BFF.

As Terry and Aras are talking Danielle asks Cirie who they are voting for tonight. Everyone thinks that it is going to come down to a tie between Cirie and Danielle. If it comes to a tie they are going to go into some sort of challenge, most likely a fire building challenge. Danielle goes off with Terry and he coaches her on fire building and Aras does the same thing with Cirie. Danielle also talks with Terry about the hidden immunity idol. It is the last night that it can be used and she wants Terry to give the idol to her.

Shane still looks crazy!
    The jury returns to watch over Tribal Council and I notice that Shane still looks pretty crazy. He should have received a flea dip and bath and for some reason it does not look like he got either.

Jeff talks about the final four people left, there is one person from each original tribe left. Terry does not feel very vulnerable tonight and the rest of the tribe feels that he is holding the hidden immunity idol. Jeff thinks that the hidden immunity idol will come into play. Everyone who is left feels like they have grown and changed since they have been on the show. Jeff asks them more questions that I could care less about, I just want to see if that hidden idol is actually going to be used.

Time to Vote!
    In a very unshocking moment Aras decides to keep his immunity necklace. Votes are tabulated and the first vote goes to Danielle. Second vote goes to Cirie, third vote to Danielle and fourth vote to Cirie. Jeff asks if either of them has the hidden immunity and neither one of them can produce it.

In order to determine who will be going home tonight it comes down to a tie-breaker challenge. The challenge is a fire-making challenge. Each person will need to build a fire big enough to burn through a rope over their fire bowl that will raise a flag. The first person to raise their flag wins and does not go home.

To Be Continued…
    Make sure to tune in Sunday night for the season finale and reunion show of Survivor. The show will kick off with an elimination challenge, 3 people going to Exile Island, and the closest finale in Survivor history. I don’t know if this is true, this is what they are telling me, please don’t send me angry emails if this is untrue.

I think your mama wears combat boots. If you disagree, email me at Yardgnome77@fansofrealitytv.co m.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 05-16-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Great Recap!!!!
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Leo
    Premium Member
    Terrific recap Yardgnome.

Great recap!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Wonderful Recap

Granted, these people have been stuck on an island together for over 30 days and they probably smell pretty rancid and that could set anyone off.

Once Terry heads back into the jungle Aras has still not returned and Terry decides to tattle on him to Jeff. He tells Jeff that Aras is still in the jungle and is going to more stations than just one. He then proceeds to cross his arms and stomp his feet until Jeff helps him. Jeff informs Terry that is allowed just in time before Terry passes out from holding his breath.

Big Pimpin’, Spendin’ G’s

Back at the camp Aras is lying around and wants to take a nap but first has to pass a little gas for Cirie. I am really glad they aired this portion of the show, between this and Top Chef last night I have seen more farting storylines than the South Park Movie.

The jury returns to watch over Tribal Council and I notice that Shane still looks pretty crazy. He should have received a flea dip and bath and for some reason it does not look like he got either.
    Love that line about Shane.

Great job, Yardgnome!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread