+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 - "Girl Power".

Episode 3 - "Girl Power".

From the official site:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

When the women's tribe decides they need a leader, Deena is elected, but some hope she will destroy herself.

The Reward Challenge becomes an opportunity for the male and female tribes to interact, leading the men to speculate about which women they may have a chance with.

Heidi, Shawna and Jenna bathe topless and promise they'll do the same in front of the men, if necessary, to secure their votes in the future.

A battle between young and old emerges in one of the tribes, leading to a critical decision for one Survivor caught in the middle.

so the girls finally decide they need a leader.

Uhg....

Oh and harpies... thanks for letting us know you'll bathe nude in front of the guys if it will help...Maybe next we can give up the right to vote.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Most annoying.

A battle between young and old emerges in one of the tribes, leading to a critical decision for one Survivor caught in the middle.
    I think this could refer to the girls camp.
    The young being the bathers and the old being Deena, Jeanne and Joanna.
    I can see that Christy would be torn given her feeling about Jenna and Joanna
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Episode 3 - "Girl Power".

Originally posted by fluff
    From the official site:

ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR

When the women's tribe decides they need a leader, Deena is elected, but some hope she will destroy herself.

The Reward Challenge becomes an opportunity for the male and female tribes to interact, leading the men to speculate about which women they may have a chance with.

Heidi, Shawna and Jenna bathe topless and promise they'll do the same in front of the men, if necessary, to secure their votes in the future.

I think there's more to the spoilers.

Just some gut feeling that I have.

Originally posted by fluff
    :I think this could refer to the girls camp.
    The young being the bathers and the old being Deena, Jeanne and Joanna.
    I can see that Christy would be torn given her feeling about Jenna and Joanna
    Oooh, that's good, Fluff.

I can't see the split being on the mens side, not by age at least.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    THE GIRLS GET ORGANIZED
    ON "SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON" THURSDAY, FEB. 27

"Girl Power" – The women elect a team leader who has no desire to be put in that position, on SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, Thursday, Feb. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

In an effort to be better organized, the women delegate the one person who does not want to be the leader while simultaneously putting off the one who does. The reward challenge becomes an opportunity for the men and women to interact and the guys subsequently admit to their crushes. Back at the women’s camp, certain members have no qualms about bathing topless and promise they’ll do the same in front of the men to help secure their position in the future. And one person is caught in the middle of a battle between the young and the old.

And the third person is voted out of the tribe.

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, log on to www.cbs.com/survivor.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I think having to elect a leader is a sign that you're in a bad position.
    It should really be leadership by committee.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Joanna??

Will Joanna be able to follow a leader if it's anyone other then God himself??? I was surprised by the show of "Tata's"... should we expect quid pro quo with the Men. (I hope so....leave Roger out though). If the women win IC and they own the Idol & it rains again does that mean God is angry or could it be that it's the start of the raining season in the Amazon?? So many questions to ponder.

Quid pro quo? You mean, have the men show their breasts? I think Rob has already taken care of that, hasn't he?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast