+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I wonder if Aras won it or if Terry gave it to him in a deal....
    If the votes have to be for the women and it is a 2-2 split are we to believe that Aras votes to keep Cirie, his "teammate" and Terry votes to keep Danielle after all the times she blew him off? Maybe that argument Cirie seems to have with Terry really hurt her....

As much as Terry may dislike Danielle, she is the best bet to take to the final two. Shane and Courtney must be really angry with her - and since she stabbed them in the back they don't have to honor any former alliance, Sally and Austin would likely vote for Terry, and from what others said about Danielle earlier in the game, she is the laziest of the bunch. That might be remembered in the long run. Why would anyone vote for Danille????

The hostility between Terry and Aras is probably coming mostly from Aras. His manly ego can't take the fact that a man twice his age has beaten him in every challenge. It's a harsh reality check. Gooooo Terry!
    Last edited by RubyRed; 05-07-2006 at 06:38 PM.

It doesn't seem likely that Terry would give Aras immunity. I think Aras finally wins IC.

I don't know how the voting will go next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    The hostility between Terry and Aras is probably coming mostly from Aras. His manly ego can't take the fact that a man twice his age has beaten him in every challenge. It's a harsh reality check. Gooooo Terry!
    Possibly, but I also get a "mid-life crisis" -like vibe from Terry...trying to prove he still has the goods over these younger guys. His response to Aras about "not sleeping much" on the overnight visit with his wife makes me think they should just whip out the measuring tape and have done with it.

It takes two to tango, as they say!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Possibly, but I also get a "mid-life crisis" -like vibe from Terry...trying to prove he still has the goods over these younger guys. His response to Aras about "not sleeping much" on the overnight visit with his wife makes me think they should just whip out the measuring tape and have done with it.
    Soooo true! Just what I was thinking!

For my amusement at the F4 council I want him to "give" Aras the immunity necklace as the final act in this competition---can you imagine Aras' face? On the one hand, total crow and humble pie eating...on the other...immunity.
    Last edited by PWS; 05-07-2006 at 07:39 PM.

FORT Fogey
    If Aras wins immunity then that must be why in the preview we saw Danielle talking alliance with Terry. He always votes for Aras so she must be trying to convince him to vote for Cirie instead of her.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Aras seems to have a problem with older men that aren't afraid to assert themselves or let themselves be pushed around. He had arguements with Bruce as well as Terry. He didn't have a problem with Shane because he was able to manipulate Shane to some extent-something he couldn't get away with against Terry or Bruce.
    Aras reminds me of those people that have alot of book smarts but not alot of practical life experience. He looks like a fool talking out of his a$$ when he does that- the way he tried to chastize Bruce for not being the 4th person to come and help with the fire. Bruce put him right in his place and Aras folded like a house of cards
    Last edited by Shady64; 05-07-2006 at 09:25 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I saw a vidcap of the Final Four at Tribal Council on another site, Aras is wearing the immunity necklace.

According to Chillone:

Spoiler is saying that Cirie is the loser.
    Then it looks like Terry won't get to use the idol period this season.

Oh no, that's horrible if true. I don't want that punk Aras (even if he is hot) ruining my (old) man's immunity streak!!! That sucks. That's the worst-case scenario (for Terry) to have Aras in the final 3 with Terry.

Terry's woman showing up threw him off his game.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Oh no, that's horrible if true. I don't want that punk Aras (even if he is hot) ruining my (old) man's immunity streak!!! That sucks. That's the worst-case scenario (for Terry) to have Aras in the final 3 with Terry.

Terry's woman showing up threw him off his game.
    I'm just wondering if Terry decides to throw the challenge knowing he's safe either way and assuming Cirie and Aras will vote for him, then he can use the idol and whoever he and Danielle voted for would get the boot (which would be Cirie, so either way she's gone). It'll be a nice switch if Aras does in fact win. Of course I think it's poor strategy if that's how it goes down. Terry would be smarter to win the challenge and give Danielle the idol, then it'd be between Cirie and Aras. But I really can't believe that Terry would intentionally throw the challenge even if he is safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast