+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Is there any chance that Terry would win a Danielle/Terry final two? Just for the sake of not allowing an UTR to win? Or is our jury not going to vote that way?

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Is there any chance that Terry would win a Danielle/Terry final two? Just for the sake of not allowing an UTR to win? Or is our jury not going to vote that way?

I think in a Terry/Danielle final 2 the votes might break down like so:

Terry: Sally, Austin and Courtney. I think Bruce would be more likely to vote for Terry.
    Danielle: Aras and Cirie

Shane's vote is a wild card. A lot would depend on who he thinks was instrumental in voting him out. Which IMO would be Danielle. However, he might stick to tribal lines and vote to give Danielle the million.
    Terry would still win.

FORT Fogey
    Bruce was very clear in his morning interview on CBS that he is loyal to Casaya.

I don't see how Terry can win. Though the Casaya members are forced to turn on each other Terry has been irritating them with his wins and arrogance for too long for them to turn.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 04-28-2006 at 12:15 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I wouldn't count on Courtney voting for Terry. There have been some very bitter jurors who vowed they wouldn't vote for someone and that's exactly who they voted for in the end (Christy voting for Jenna comes to mind). I think Danielle could win over Terry, though it'd be closer than if Terry were up against Cirie or Aras.

FORT Newbie
    According to the ChillOne's spoilers (the guy who was spot on spoiling Amazon and All-Stars) 2 males make up the final 2 (Terry and Aras), and Terry wins "something like 7 immunity challenges in a row". Now since there was to be 8 ICs post-merge and he won the first one people began to speculate that he loses the last one and finishes 3rd. HOWEVER, since Bruce's exit skipped an immunity challenge, it is now possible for Terry to win his 7 challenges (ie all of them).

There was another spoiler floating around that Aras and Danielle were the final 2 and the whole thing with Terry "only" winning 7/8 challenges made this the most believed spoiler.

But my money's on ChillOne because he's been right about just about everything for each season he's spoiled (minus Ethan going 1st in ASS and Danielle being a blonde this season). Plus its just hard to believe that Terry would win all these challenges and then lose the very last (and most important) one.

According to Chillone:

F2: Terry and Aras
    3rd: Danielle
    4th: Cirie
    5th: Shane

FORT Newbie
    Just gonna throw this out there quickly but I always wondered why Terry would take Aras over Danielle (whom he reportedly had "personal issues" with according to ChillOne). But last night he mentioned that the top 2 finishers on the final challenge should go to the final 2. So maybe he's now pissed with Danielle for abandoning the plan last nite and when they get to the final challenge and she's first out he's boots her both because he's pissed with her and also because of his "top 2" deal he made with her.

One more quick thing from ChillOne is that the final 4 TC is a 2-2 tie vote and no one changes their vote. Cirie and Danielle face off in a challenge (fire building?) and Cirie loses.

According to that I'd say its likely that Terry votes for Danielle and Aras votes Cirie, and obviously the girls vote for each other.

Why am I in this thread? I wanted to live under the illusion that Terry will win it all and Aras will get nowhere near the end.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    I think Terry will win it all, but you'll have to deal with Aras finishing 2nd.

According to the spoiler sites:

Winner: Danielle (betting spoiler)
    F2: Aras and Danielle
    3rd: Terry
    4th: Cirie
    5th: Shane

Snoozin' on the beach
    Well both spoilers have the same 3 people at F3, just different order. I know this is gonna sound stupid but how could there be both? I mean how could anyone mistake the F2 peoples' gender? I can see if it was just descriptive like tall, fat, old, young--but man and woman or 2 men? It sounds like they knew F3 but guessed at F2.

+ Reply to Thread