+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I'm thinking that maybe it isn't so bad that everyone knows that Terry has the Idol. Next week, if Terry wins immunity AGAIN, things will be crazy. The Casayans won't be able to vote for Terry, but they'll be afraid that Terry has given Sally the idol. In which case, the boot is going to be whoever Terry & Sally vote for. If SALLY wins immunity, it'll be just as bad, because then they'll know for SURE that Terry has the Idol.

In other words, the Casayans will have to begin cannibalizing their own tribe, which is going to make them nuts and throws alliances out the window. If Terry and/or Sally can't take advantage of that situation, they don't deserve to win the mil.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Snoozin' on the beach
    They got thrown into a tizzy this episode about the boot and most of them weren't even sure yet he had it. It's a great thing that they know now and there's only 1 other person he would possibly give it too (assuming he wins IC again). He can hold it over thier heads and make every one of them scared that their tribemates will target them as the second highest vote getter. None of them will agree to target the idol holder. Do you see Danielle and Courtney following Aras or Shanes' plan to target Sally? it would probably go something like: "Aras wants us to get her to waste the idol by having at least you and I writing her name down. Meanwhile he, Shane and Bruce will write down MY name. No way will I vote Sally (or Terry) so Aras can pick me off behind my back. Major panic. I think this coming episode they will cannibalize one of thier own, as long as Terry and Sally really sell it that she has it, even if she doesn't.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I guess I don't see how anything will change for voting the next episode. Aras will most likely be the target of Sally and Terry, assuming he doesn't get immunity. Obviously I don't think any of them really care if Aras goes so they'll risk it and vote for Sally. If Terry gives her the idol (and I don't see him doing that) then Casaya loses a member, but they got rid of the idol in the game play and still have a number's advantage. So Sally will survivor another 3 days and Terry doesn't have that security factor. It wouldn't surprise me to see Terry tell all of the Casaya that he's given Sally the idol just to get some of them to flip. The only one I can see flipping at this point is Danielle, but not if no one else flips with her. Yeah, it'd be nice for something exciting to happen and a shake up. But since I don't like Terry, I don't want anything to go in his favor. I wish Sally would do something. Try to get Courtney, Danielle and Cirie to form their own "girl's club" and vote the men off.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-09-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    I love Cirie...You can just see how she moved out of the cross hairs and into a leadership role almost..I mean..she broke up the Aras/Courtney fight and told Aras to go make fire with Shane..AND HE LISTENED...She is a force to be reckoned with..
    I want to like Cirie but she was once an outcast in a tribe. She knows exactly how it feels to be low man and just waititng to get voted out. Why isn't she nicer to Terry, Sally, and Austin? That just really bugs me.

She doesn't have to ally with them or break with her alliance. She can just be nice to them.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv View Post
    IF there is a secret girls' alliance (which I am hoping but know it has never worked out)
    If there was wouldn't Danielle have taken the deal? Get rid of one of the boys (Aras) and take the immunity idol away from Terry allowing them to vote him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    If Terry wins Immunity again, they'll think he'll give the idol to Sally.
    Even better he gives the immunity necklace to Sally. Then they can't vote for her and they know he has the idol. So they'd most likely vote for one of their own. This way Terry can save the immunity idol for another vote.

Worst case they vote for Terry and he uses his idol to save himself. So he's no worse off than if he had given it to Sally.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Even better he gives the immunity necklace to Sally. Then they can't vote for her and they know he has the idol. So they'd most likely vote for one of their own. This way Terry can save the immunity idol for another vote.
    Unless Casaya is completely stupid they would only have one thing to do in this situation....split the vote between Terry and someone on the six and make Terry use the idol..then it's out of the picture...His trump card and ticket to the final 4 would be gone...

If Terry doesnt get immunity...vote for him and make him use the idol...
    Terry gets immunity...vote for Sally no matter what..then it's wither one more Lamina down or she whips out the idol and it's gone. Yea it would mean one of their people is gone..but it still means no more idol..unless someone else finds it on Exile Island next
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Snoozin' on the beach
    But who of the six Casaya is willing to be the one to risk going home in order for Terry to waste the idol? Mad scramble to jockey voting each other out to avoid being the second highest vote getter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    But who of the six Casaya is willing to be the one to risk going home in order for Terry to waste the idol? Mad scramble to jockey voting each other out to avoid being the second highest vote getter.
    Oh yea..definate scramble...and it may fracture the 6...my guess would be Courtney or Aras both have ruffled feathers in the rest of the tribe

Courtney: Aras, Shane, Bruce (wouldnt someone practinging Yoga understand the significance of a rock garden?)

Aras: Courtney, Danielle

Cirie may be the swing...She doesnt care who goes home as long as it isnt her...And Shane really likes her so she may be higher up the list than people thing because the girls and Shane all like her...and look how easily she broke up the Courtney/Aras fight
    Last edited by Jelani; 04-11-2006 at 05:24 PM.
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

CEO
    I think the point is that even if the Casayans do the 'right thing' and split the vote amongst themselves to rid Terry of the idol, once someone goes home who didn't expect it, it is a whole new game. Even if Terry doesn't have the pocket immunity any longer, the idol will have served its purpose and Terry will go farther than just another vote in the game.

+ Reply to Thread