+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Snoozin' on the beach
    That's exactly why Aras wanted to vote Sally off. He said if voted Austin and Terry does have the idol and gives it to Austin, He (Aras) would be the person to get the second highest number of votes. Aras was trying to save his own pointy head, plain and simple. He didn't think Sally would be given the idol so he targeted her.

Only Danielle is completly sure that Terry has the idol. That will probably change next epidsode but they have the same problem if Terry wins Immunity necklace. They will think he might give the idol to Sally, making them vote off one of their own...It's Aras whose head is on the block as 2nd vote getter. They aren't even sure he has it or if he'll use it and it already has them scrambling to save thier own necks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobmac View Post
    If Terry keeps the idol, and there is a secret girls alliance, then does Bruce go next? Or do the girls get rid of Aras or Shane? (Potentially better in challanges) That would tip the hand of the girls. Then what do the remaining 3 guys do to get to the final?

IF there is a secret girls' alliance (which I am hoping but know it has never worked out) I think they shoud get rid of Aras or Shane. Get rid of Terry the first chance they can though. After that it wouldn't matter because they would be up 4-3. The only thing would be if a man would continue to win immunity but Sally played it close last night. This will make her a target but of course she was trying harder because the others didn't need immunity. I believe this is the only season where they haven't SHOWN the women getting on each others nerves. They show them getting along and not being b****y to each other. You go girls!

Terry doesn't have a chance of staying unless he wins all ICs. I'm a little tired of the two team situation. Soon as one team gets down to low numbers there is a merge. Naturally, the teams stick together we have to wait it out until all the low number tribe members are voted out before the game gets interesting. I'm for going back to only one tribe from get go. There has to be a better way of keeping the strong players. Sick of all the weakies holding on while they vote off the strongest. I enjoy physically strong challengers and think just once they deserve a break. Better yet, only put strong challengers on Survivor keep the weakies off the show.

*blinks* I have a question....

Terry sees how tight Casaya doesn't he? He does realize that unless a major backstab happens when the 6 have to vote each other off...he has no chance at the Final 2...there would be more Casaya members on the Jury and they, at the moment, can't stand Terry...?
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Okay... I'm confused.

Why didn't Terry use his idol on Austin since he was so set on using it on using it on Sallly if her name would be up?

And why did Bruce agree to be in an alliance with Austin and Terry yet, vote Terry out?

And was Survivor on last week?!?!?! If so, I'm going to fling myself in the river for missing it!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    Terry sees how tight Casaya doesn't he? He does realize that unless a major backstab happens when the 6 have to vote each other off...he has no chance at the Final 2...there would be more Casaya members on the Jury and they, at the moment, can't stand Terry...?
    I have to disagree. Casaya is tight for now, but there are a lot of fractures that have been papered over since the merge. You've got to consider Cirie will be all too happy to stir the pot if she has the chance - and need - to. Aside from the two obvious alliances (Aras-Shane and Courtney-Danielle), there's not a lot of love in Camp Casaya. If Terry makes it to the final two... he has a pretty good chance. The hard part will be getting that far.

FORT Newbie
    why did casaya leave austin and danielle a lone they could of made an alliance

why did casaya leave sally with aras and bruce they could of formed an alliance

why did casaya leave terry with shane crie and courtney they could of formed an alliance

also was shane lying to terry about final 4

i thought it was shane aras courtney danielle

how did danielle slip out and crie in

i have a feeling they edited out a fight beteen shane and danielle
    Last edited by jetsrule128; 04-07-2006 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    also was shane lying to terry about final 4

i thought it was shane aras courtney danielle

how did danielle slip out and crie in

i have a feeling they edited out a fight beteen shane and danielle
    Shane and Danielle got into it a few episodes back about her not working around camp. And Shane asked to be released from the Aras/Shane/Danielle/Courtney alliance *the whole give-me-my-sons-name-back thing*

Shane seems to be getting close to Cirie, asking her advice and such. So that may be how Cirie slipped in..

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    And why did Bruce agree to be in an alliance with Austin and Terry yet, vote Terry out?

And was Survivor on last week?!?!?! If so, I'm going to fling myself in the river for missing it!
    Yes is was on last week..Nick got voted out.

And Bruce agreed to jump IF Danielle agreed to jump too. Danielle in the end didn't jump so neither did Bruce.

I was SO hoping La Mina's plan would work! Ugh. And they fooled me with the Sally talk. This was yet another disappointment for me, but alas we still have Sally. At least until next week. And we still have Shane which just proves there is NO justice in the world. *sigh* I bet Danielle or Bruce tells about Terry's idol. Why not? Neither took the deal offered by Terry, so why wouldn't they tell the rest her tribe?
    Last edited by rupertshoney; 04-07-2006 at 03:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread