+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I like Terry, but I agree with Star in that he's no Tom. He just doesn't have the charisma...but he does kick ass in challenges. It's too late to save his La Mina cohorts, and the dimwits from Casaya won't flop, so he has got to hold onto that idol as a backup in case he loses an immunity challenge.

I was just hoping he'd give it up to make it more interesting tonight. I'll give him credit for trying to stir the pot, anyway.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Thank you MissThing and Qboots for clearing that up !

Snoozin' on the beach
    What I don't understand is why Sally and Austin didn't put much effort into making the plan work. Austin just bonded with her on EI and Sally was with her on the young women's team. I can't think of 2 other people that had the potential to sway her more than they did. Austin should have gone to Danielle and said "take the deal and when it's just us 5 left, me, you and Sally team up to boot Bruce and Terry. He won't have the idol anymore".

FORT Newbie

And the winner is . . .

Terry should not have let Austin and Sally know that he has the hidden idol. That may keep him from the million. I think that, if he plays the idol right, and especially if he keeps on winning individual immunities, he'll be in the final two. But, Austin and Sally won't vote for him because he will have been responsible for their elimination more directly than the others. However, anything can happen. Remember Sean in the Marquesas? I loved the episode when he flipped the alliance. Terry's trying hard, but he just doesn't know how to do it.

During the last part of the immunity challenge when I saw Terry, Austin and Sally as the last three I was automatically thinking one of the three has to go. Terry, Austin and Sally was my pecking order, I don't know why in the world Aras would pick Sally to go if you have an opportunity to get rid of the stronger competitor. I am gald Courtney stuck to her guns. What was Aras strying to do, get an all guy thing going. No way are any of the woman going to stand for that. It was a good move, the smart move. Besides, even Terry would eventually have gotten rid of his competition. Besides Austin really hurt himself by his previous fireside confession and that wiped out any trust members of Casaya may feel for him.

Anyone notice that there are 3 older men, 1 young guy, 3 younger women and 1 older woman left. An interesting kind of symmetry.

I wonder if Danielle got the immunity idol and still voted Austin out? That would be interesting to see if she did. I mean why not.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I continue to believe that the answer to this is 'no'. Jeff doesn't ask if anyone wants to give the person the idol, he does say unless someone has given it to them, they are gone.

As for Austin and/or Sally thinking he was going to give it to them, that makes no sense at this point (not that they wouldn't think that - sensible isn't a word I'd apply to these folks). If he did give it to one of them, they'd remain three, whereas giving it to someone outside of their original group would augment their numbers.
    Couldn't Terry give up immunity necklace at the beginning of TC. He would still have the HI but that kinda is playing your hand a little too soon. It is a very bold move but at this point is it really needed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    I still say that Terry better hold on to that idol. He was already a marked man, and his reveal tonight only exacerbates that situation. Cirie is really flying under the radar like Vecepia did. If she keeps it up, she could pull off a surprize victory. I agree with an earlier post that Terry is no Tom. However, he's strong and, with the idol, he could go far. If Danielle tells the right person, Bruce maybe, it's possible that they can knock King Terry down. He's really more in control than others know. It always gets interesting about this time.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone beside me think that Courtney is a whiner and an irritant? I can't believe that she's still in the game. Guess it's because Casaya kept on winning challenges. If I were in that alliance, she'd be the first one I'd vote off. She doesn't seem to do much around camp but whine and complain.

Wow! Danielle had a wardrobe malfunction during the challenge! (sigh!)

I think there is a hidden all women alliance.
    Because-did I see/hear right and Courtney threw a fit when Aras suggested voting off Sally? I know that is just her personality but...one can have hope.
    It is now 4 women/4 men. I see one of the men getting booted next week leaving 4women/3men. Total speculation on my part.

+ Reply to Thread