+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim View Post
    i am kinda a newbie with the whole survivor thing so sorry that you guys have to explain it to me but this is what i was thinking ...if i was terry i would have maybe used the idol tonight to boot aras off and keep one of my people that i had an allegiance with..i dunno...is it too early to do that or i guess maybe he is waiting in case he doesnt win an individual immunity challenge seeings how everyone will be gunning for him...am i at least thinking somewhat smart????? sorry to be an idiot
    I said in another thread and still think that while Aras is around, Casaya will stick together. I think everyone's too afraid to go against him. So had Terry given Austin some sort of safety net, the 3 remaining La Mina may have had a chance and this season might have picked back up. Plus, anyone who made a promise to Terry and broke it would have to answer for it. That may have been the greatest Survivor moment and probably the first if 3 people were able to take the game back and call the shots. I don't blame anyone on Casaya for not switching. At least they stick to their strategy.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-06-2006 at 09:04 PM.

Well that just sucked. All of that conniving for nothing...I thought for sure that Danielle would take the bait.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Ok, next week Shane has a medical question that involves the...uh, downtown region. Once again, I am thankful for the little blurring action!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby_kim View Post
    i am kinda a newbie with the whole survivor thing so sorry that you guys have to explain it to me but this is what i was thinking ...if i was terry i would have maybe used the idol tonight to boot aras off and keep one of my people that i had an allegiance with..i dunno...is it too early to do that or i guess maybe he is waiting in case he doesnt win an individual immunity challenge seeings how everyone will be gunning for him...am i at least thinking somewhat smart????? sorry to be an idiot
    He should have done that last week. And again this week. I can't figure out what the heck Terry's strategy is. He's the biggest target of anyone and is feeding his allies to the sharks one by one.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    As for the previews... I wouldn't look at that area of Shane's body, even for a million dollars.
    I wouldn't be afraid of that area, Star, 'cause that spineless little twit obviously wasn't born with anything there, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Dumbass Danielle just pissed away her best chance.
    Personally I think Danielle is #3 in the Casaya pecking order, after Aras and Shane. If she switched sides, she'd become #4 in the La Mina pecking order. Nothing to be gained there.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by sukee View Post
    Okay, I think Terry should have let Sally win that.
    Yeah then he only needed to reveal the EI idol to her. Not his best move. Also exposed Sally as the strong athletic competitor among the women. Nice move Terry
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    He should have done that last week. And again this week. I can't figure out what the heck Terry's strategy is. He's the biggest target of anyone and is feeding his allies to the sharks one by one.
    And now everybody knows he has the idol.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by DaveIsTheMan View Post
    All I saw was an A. I'm pretty sure he voted for Austin.
    You are correct. My apologies.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fan
    It would be stupid for Terry to give up his idol. The only way it would have worked is if they could get two other people on to their side. They still would have been outnumbered 4 to 3 if Terry gave up the idol. If they didn't switch this week, they sure as heck wouldn't switch next week. Terry would be the first one to go.

+ Reply to Thread