+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 2: Charms

Great precap! I am glad Jeff shows his true colors this season.

Leo
    Premium Member

Re: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 2: Charms

A dart suddenly embeds itself in Jeff’s neck. He slumps to the ground, unconscious. The men wheel and catch just a glimpse of Mark Burnett disappearing into the jungle.
    My favorite scene of all!

LMAO! I love that recap.

Hmm, so THAT is where my last hot pocket went.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

Paulie you are great!

Now that I know how exciting Survivor can really be, the real show doesn't entertain me half as much
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

LG.
    fantastic work, Paulie. Thanks for the Hot Pocket, BTW. My favorite:
    Mark Burnett has stepped out from behind a tree with another tumbleweed in one hand and a portable electric fan in the other. “Oh, crap!” he exclaims when he suddenly notices all the women staring at him. He drops the tumbleweed and dives back into the trees.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The highlight of my week is reading Paulie's precap. You are the master!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Other women begin to shift around and push themselves into a sitting position until, eventually, each of the seven is mutely watching Joanna as she bobs her head, snaps her fingers, and sings variations of “Hallelujah!”

After tallying the votes, the final count is 7-1 to expel Janet. The one dissenting vote is for someone named Bernice. “Who’s Bernice?” Jeff asks.

“Oh, that’s my mom,” Janet says. “She loves the show.” Janet looks directly into the camera and waves wildly. “Hi, Mom!”
    Brilliant as always Paulie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OK, I really won’t mention this every week, but I absolutely LOVE the opening paragraph each week.

The dollowing were some of my favs… too many to quote really.

“Glooooory!” She claps her hands to the hidden beat in her head and blasts a more full-throated and confident “Praaaaise be!” Other women begin to shift around and push themselves into a sitting position until, eventually, each of the seven is mutely watching Joanna as she bobs her head, snaps her fingers, and sings variations of “Hallelujah!”

“Oh, crap!” he exclaims when he suddenly notices all the women staring at him. He drops the tumbleweed and dives back into the trees.

Roger is standing on the second-floor observation deck of the shelter, a corn-cob pipe clenched in his teeth

“Of course they did,” Roger says. “You don’t think Burnett would blatantly tip the scales in favor of the male tribe just because he’s a man, do you?”

The shirt reads, “Professional rocket scientist on closed course. Do NOT try this at home!”

Rob lifts his head wearily from the floor. “You really think I need this much work just to get Heidi to notice me?”

“Absolutely, son,” Roger says emphatically. “We need to get you toned up if you want her to give you even the time of day. If you’re serious about this, you’d better get to work!”

Butch scratches his head. “Another one?”

The women point at Janet, who has been laying on the ground with her eyes closed the entire time. She may be dead. “Janet? OK, that’s a great idea. But remember, if she’s alive, she’ll have to participate in the Immunity Challenge

Jeff cries. Meanwhile, Shawna slips off the log and touches the ground with one foot. “No touch, no touch!” Jeff shouts. “She pulled up in time. Keep going, ladies.”

For them, the game begins now.

and Jenna is merrily stirring a bubbling pot of unmentionables.

T-shirt with the words, “Don’t hate me because I’m a rocket scientist.”

The jungle crickets drown out the enthusiastic responses of his tribemates.

“Oh, that’s my mom,” Janet says. “She loves the show.” Janet looks directly into the camera and waves wildly. “Hi, Mom!”
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LMAO.

Totally hilarious. Just love the part about 'who's bernice?'

Is this written by someone?

FORT Fogey
    Hey Matt welcome to the site.. we are all someones here!

Tell you what , I will just let the Someone who wrote the Pre-cap answer your question... lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast