+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite rewards

FORT Fan

Your favorite rewards

Sometimes the rewards are so - so, (like the pringles and Mai Tai reward in Pulau) and sometimes they are awesome (I can't think of one right how ), but if you were on Survivor, what past reward would you have hoped for? Mine would have been the coffee reward, with the plug in the tree coffee maker that they gave in Pulau. I can't remember what food they got with it, but if I was on Survivor, that would send me to heaven having lots and lots of coffee.

Snoozin' on the beach
    One of the "Yacht" rewards. You got food, a shower, a bed to sleep in.

If I weren't actually in the game, the one that I'd want to do myself the most was the swimming in jellyfish lake. If I were in the game, I'd have to go with food/shower, etc.

I like the individual reward where you get a great meal, and the other members get lesser meals, all the way down to a not very good meal. (or where you decide who gets those meals) Last season it depended on how far you threw something, if I remember correctly. I think when the winner gets to choose who shares in the extras, (or decides who gets each meal) really shows a lot of gameplay and makes the reward more interesting.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    If I weren't actually in the game, the one that I'd want to do myself the most was the swimming in jellyfish lake. If I were in the game, I'd have to go with food/shower, etc.
    Yeah, the jellyfish one was awesome. I also remembered- wasn't that the same reward with the pringles and mai tai's? It was the best and the worst in the same reward!

FORT Newbie
    I think the "Coke and Mini-Fridge" [I forgot which Season] Reward was cool.
    I mean, drinking gross water, and coconut milk, Coke would definitely be a good change in taste.

I liked the mini-fridge, too. The booze rewards are always interesting just to see how stupid they get when drunk. They get drunk WAY too quickly because they're so malnourished.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    i loved the jelly fish lake award - or any of them that takes them to someplace really special like that.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I love any reward where they make the winner have to choose people to go with him/her.

That said, my favorite reward was the car reward last year when they made Cindy choose between her or the other people getting a car.

Edit: I didn't read the first post so those are my favorite rewards as a viewer.

CEO
    I like the rewards where the tribe gets something it has to use to gain benefit -- fishing geat, barbecue grate, hand tools. They get SOOOO much more out of the reward in the long run, and nothing is just wasted on them.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly View Post
    I love any reward where they make the winner have to choose people to go with him/her.
    I agree with that too. I love the rewards where choices have to be made. We learn the most, as viewers, about the game, in those segments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast