+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite rewards

FORT Fogey
    I like the food auction as far as entertainment goes but that is only second to a bed, bath and a good meal. It is very satisfying to watch their glee at being clean with a stomach full of good food.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    I like the rewards where the tribe gets something it has to use to gain benefit -- fishing geat, barbecue grate, hand tools. They get SOOOO much more out of the reward in the long run, and nothing is just wasted on them.

unless they lose it in the ocean depths ala Sally and the spear...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate View Post
    unless they lose it in the ocean depths ala Sally and the spear...
    Somehow they seemed to have forgotten/forgiven her for that. Everytime my tummy rumbled, I would remind sally how much fish we could be eating...

Snoozin' on the beach
    For a non-food reward I'd go with the Balloon ride over the African plains. That was incredible. The jellyfish lake doesn't do it for me, too many things in the water that shouldn't be and I'm one of them.

Truthfully, I never fully got over "Jaws"

I liked the one where they got their own shark-free pool in Palau.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

I think the cool rewards are the ones where they interact with where they are. When they go to local villages etc. They Balloon ride and the zip ride must have been incredible to see.

If I was a contest I would be torn between meeting people who live on the land, which is just cool, and any reward with a shower and food and a bed. LOL
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    I think the cool rewards are the ones where they interact with where they are.
    Those are my favorites too. The ziplines and jellyfish swim, for example...they get to experience their surroundings in a totally different way.

I also like rewards where they get really great food. Not the chips and Mai Tais, but barbeque and steaks and such. It's fun watching their reactions to something they probably eat every weekend, but haven't had in weeks.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12