+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor Palau Coming To DVD

Survivor Palau Coming To DVD

TVShowsOnDVD.com is reporting that Survivor Palau is coming to DVD. This breaks the Survivor DVD release trend of old season, new season with two newer seasons (Pearl Islands and now Palau) in a row. No release date has been set yet.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5058

TVShowsOnDVD.com is reporting that 'Survivor: Palau' will be released on DVD on August 29. Here is the artwork for the set below.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Thanks for the info! I put in the thread about the Vanuatu release that I'm kind of disappointed that they aren't releasing some of the earlier seasons over the more recent ones. I hope Amazon and Marquesas aren't too far down the road. Despite Ulong's losing streak, Palau was a pretty good season overall.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Thanks for the info! I put in the thread about the Vanuatu release that I'm kind of disappointed that they aren't releasing some of the earlier seasons over the more recent ones. I hope Amazon and Marquesas aren't too far down the road. Despite Ulong's losing streak, Palau was a pretty good season overall.
    You're welcome! I would like to see Marquesas (and Amazon) on DVD, too. I think that was a great season. They probably will release Guatemala after Vanuatu, but maybe they'll go back to the earlier seasons.

I think this is the first time that 3 Survivor seasons will be released on DVD in a year. They've already released Pearl Islands this year, and with Palau coming, and Vanuatu supposed to be out in December, that will be three for the year. The DVDs must be selling well.

Does anyone know if this is actually happening?
    It's supposed to come out tomorrow and I still have yet to see CBS.com officially announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak View Post
    Does anyone know if this is actually happening?
    It's supposed to come out tomorrow and I still have yet to see CBS.com officially announce it.
    I did see it in today's paper as being released today (and advertised for $54.99).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Yup, it's out. Just picked up a copy. 4 disc set. $42.99 CDN at Future Shop.
    ($38.69 US @ .900009 exchange rate.)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I did see it in today's paper as being released today (and advertised for $54.99).
    $39.99 regular price at Target, but it'll be on sale probably next week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread