+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm not convinced at all that Sally will stick with the La Mina men. Had she not been sent to Exile Island, she would have been voted off. Even if she is a part - sort of - the current La Mina alliance, she's still the lowest-ranked member of it. She doesn't have a lot in common with the Testosterone Alliance, either. Yes, Casaya isn't all that well-organized, but it's just as likely that Sally may well align with Courtney and Danielle.
    Last edited by Leo; 03-12-2006 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I'm not convinced at all that Sally will stick with the La Mina men. Had she not been sent to Exile Island, she would have been voted off. Even if she is a part - sort of - the current La Mina alliance, she's still the lowest-ranked member of it. She doesn't have a lot in common with the Testosterone Alliance, either. Yes, Casaya isn't all that well-organized, but it's just as likely that Sally may well align with Courtney and Danielle.
    Interesting Leo. You may be right. I'm convinced that she will stick with the guys though.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I"m liking Cirie's play, too. I think she doesn't just sit back and enjoy it, she even cautiously stirs the pot. Not in a way that would get her called out, but whenever she can. And not just with words, with sympathetic facial expressions, etc., that Shane can't catch.
    I love Cirie now, at first I couldn't stand her but she has grown on me. It's hilarious the way she sits back and just smiles at all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I'm not convinced at all that Sally will stick with the La Mina men.
    I agree. There doesn't seem to be any indication that she is part of their group. She knows they only kept her as the lesser of two evils and she will alway sit on the outside looking in. In her place I would hook back up with the women (secretively) and play both sides.

On the other hand I'm convinced that she was told at the beginning of the IC that Dan (aka Space Ghost) was the genius and therefore would be in charge of solving the puzzle and she was to basically keep her mouth shut and do what he commanded.

Well, that was another subpar episode of a so-far subpar season of Survivor.

Combining the reward and immunity challenges was interesting, and I am glad Sally got a reprieve, but did anyone have any doubt that La Mina would lose the mental challenge? They might have a fair amount of physical strength, but mental is definitely not their forte.

They do well at the challenges, but Casaya is a horrible tribe. That is the most dysfunctional group of people probably ever in a tribe on Survivor. Shane was up to his antics once again begging his tribemates to release him from his alliance. He is in a good position with that alliance to go far in the game, and he needs to realize that he does not have to like the people in his alliance to stick with them. A vote is a vote, whether you like your alliance partners or not.

I do love Cirie and hope she can make it much further into the game, but I am not so sure she will be able to, with all the wishy-washy people in her tribe. She is trying to get in with Courtney and Danielle, but they flip-flop so much I wonder if they are somehow related to John Kerry. Courtney and Danielle are in a position of power now, but if they keep flip-flopping, no one will trust them at all and they will be gone quickly. They are already unliked and need to stick to an alliance while they can.

After La Mina lost, I don't think anyone had any question in their mind that Dan would be voted off. Certainly a very far stretch from the previews about a tribal council like no other. I do think that Terry made a strategical mistake in siding with Austin and Nick because Austin & Nick will stick together no matter what. Terry would have been better off to let it tie and tell the younger guys that the two people can battle it out in the firestarting challenge and the best man will win. He does have the immunity necklace, though, which will save him once.

This season has definitely not started off the best, and we're already getting a "special footage" episode only six episodes in and have to wait three weeks to see if this season will pick up any steam. All we can do is wait and see what happens in three weeks.

+ Reply to Thread