+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    Terry is a jerk and I hope they try to vote him off soon, so he has to use the Idol and then he can't be saved later on.
    Im not sure that we are watching the same season of Survivor. What behavior and evidence have you seen that indicates that Terry is a Jerk? He is certainly in charge, by the force of his leadership experience and his willingness to make necessary decisions, but a jerk that does not make him. Now, since we are on the subject of jerks, let's talk about some of the castaways that are on the casaya tribe...

They lied, they said a tribal council like no other-- more boring than any other in the history of the show? I kept waiting for a twist that never came, and now basketball
    It was a tribal council like no other. No one has ever basically said "I am going tonight, I know it, and I know it's the best decision." Usually if they know they are going they try and cause trouble or beg and beg to stay. Dan did neither. He took it all with class.
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Not a favorite ep this time around. I really don't like anyone on Casaya but Cirie. Sometimes Aras, but I still haven't gotten over his arrogance with Melinda and Cirie in the first tribal council. However I do like La Mina. I know, I know as a woman the whole boys club thing should bother me but somehow this time it doesn't. I like Sally. I really do. I hope she makes it far. But you know, if the guys can truly stick to their alliance, and be honest to boot then I really can't find fault. I don't like it, but for some reason it doesn't bother as much as it usually does this time around. I really just one time a group of women could have that much loyalty and last til the end. Anyhoo, as for the ep itself. I was so hoping Casaya would lose and Shane would be gone. Ugh. I can not stand him. He looks like he smells (yeah I know everyone probably does, but he just looks it). His hair is even obnoxious. If Danielle and Courtney are dumb enough to fall for his antics after he got some beer and cigarette then hopefully Shane will get one of them voted off. As much as I dislike him, they would deserve it. As for Dan going, I felt really bad for him. He was an obvious choice and he and Sally were the ones responsible for actually putting the puzzle together and that's where the challenge fell apart. But Terry made a horrible choice of words in saying he made a "managerial" decision. Very poor choice. I hope La Mina starts winning, because if not they are not going to go into the merge on the winning side.

Didn't Terry Burn the Box?

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    What makes you think Terry left the box behind? If I were him, I'd fill the hole back in without the box and then throw it into the ocean. They didn't show him reburying it and I missed it, did they?
    I thought he burned the box. They showed his fire right after he found the idol. Hmmmm.....maybe that means he DIDN'T burn it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralar View Post
    I thought he burned the box. They showed his fire right after he found the idol. Hmmmm.....maybe that means he DIDN'T burn it.
    They didn't show Terry burning or reburying the box.

Poor LaMina. Casaya has to be the worst tribe pre-merge in the history of Survivor, but they manage to pull out the wins in the challenges. Here's hoping a miracle will occur and somehow the LaMina four will pull over Bruce or Cirie and take out Shane-Danielle-Courtney-Aras!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Poor LaMina. Casaya has to be the worst tribe pre-merge in the history of Survivor, but they manage to pull out the wins in the challenges. Here's hoping a miracle will occur and somehow the LaMina four will pull over Bruce or Cirie and take out Shane-Danielle-Courtney-Aras!
    I'm sure Cirie and Bruce would love to hook-up with the LaMina guys. They hate their tribemates, and I'm sure they realize that the only way to survive long-term is to join an alliance. Sure, they'll be the most vulnerable of the alliance at the outset, but when others show their weaknesses (or too much strength), the new members of the alliance could gain staying power.

Quote Originally Posted by ralar View Post
    I'm sure Cirie and Bruce would love to hook-up with the LaMina guys. They hate their tribemates, and I'm sure they realize that the only way to survive long-term is to join an alliance. Sure, they'll be the most vulnerable of the alliance at the outset, but when others show their weaknesses (or too much strength), the new members of the alliance could gain staying power.
    Unfortunately, this season we have not seen the sharpest tools in the shed, so there is no telling what might happen next. They do have to merge next week don't they? When they are down to 10, that leaves one extra, 7 jury and 2 finalists.
    Last edited by kimrs; 03-10-2006 at 12:37 PM.

*sighs* I dont want to wait 3 weeks before finding out about the merge..
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    so if sally were to find the box and see that it was empty, she would figure out terry has it
    But they don't know it is Terry, they may think Bruce has it.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread