+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be the tribal council we'd have to see to believe?
    Don't tell me you actually believed that. You should know better by now

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wasn't this supposed to be the tribal council we'd have to see to believe?
    In a way it was....I mean...have we ever seen it where someone actually knew that they were gonna get the boot and came out and said it?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Don't tell me you actually believed that. You should know better by now
    Oh I do How many seasons have we heard that it's the greatest one yet, that it's got the best twists, things will happen that have never happened before...but a part of me holds out a little hope that for once the hype will become reality Pre-season Jiffy sure seemed convinced of his own hype (usually you can tell when he's just spinning and when he really believes in what he's saying). Hey, I'm desperate for a decent season of Survivor that keeps you on you're toes and not watching the clock waiting to see how much longer it's going to be on (and before anyone asks why I keep watching I haven't missed a season yet. If I can make it through Thailand, All-Stars and Vanuatu, Exile Island looks to be right up the alley with those seasons. I'll keep watching. There's some good moments that may be coming up).

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    If I were part of the remaining La Mina tribe, this would be my strategy: We all know that the merge is on the next episode. This is what I would do. First, I would have Nick and Austin approach Courtney and Danielle and say something along the lines of "We don't want to form an alliance with you guys, but we do want Shane out, because he is a freak and everybody hates him. You guys would still have the numbers, so there will be no damage there." In an idealistic situation, they would vote out Shane, simply because he is a freak. Then the numbers are 5-4. Then, if Terry is willing to take a hit, he will allow the Casayans vote for him. Shockingly, he takes his immunity idol out, and the person that La Mina voted for would be booted, making the numbers 4-4.

One can dream, can't he?

Smart move on Casaya's part to break up the ol' boy alliance. Still was Dan really that strong a contender. The only diff now is that next time they lose Sally goes.

La Mina is so darn likeable. I hate to see any of them voted off. I almost teared up during their TC. They obviously have a genuine like and respect for each other...Sorry to see Dan go but this was very predictable after Sally was sent to Exile Island.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    In a way it was....I mean...have we ever seen it where someone actually knew that they were gonna get the boot and came out and said it?
    Took the words right out of my fingertips, Twiddler!

FORT Fanatic
    Did they show Sally digging around the ground in front of the Y tree, looking for the idol??

As I hoped from last week, this week Cirie almost had her votes to snuff out Shane- Darn that Win! Tonight, Shane reminded me of Jack Nicholson as a devil in the movie (argh - can't remember the name) where slimy toads slipped out of his pants when he walked. Shane is that creepy and disgusting.

I was not too sorry to see Dan go. He was getting weaker on the challenges. Should be interesting at the merge. At least three strong males - if you count the slime-ball - and one woman playing the middle. It will be interesting to see who can hold power.

I hope the medical emergency is not a game over for someone. It would be awful to lose a player that way.

Netcam
    Did they show Sally digging around the ground in front of the Y tree, looking for the idol??
    Yes - sorry Sally

FORT Regular
    They lied, they said a tribal council like no other-- more boring than any other in the history of the show? I kept waiting for a twist that never came, and now basketball

+ Reply to Thread