+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 3/9 *spoilers*

Next on Survivor - 3/9 *spoilers*

Ep6 title: "Salvation and Desertion"

Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outbursts last throughout the night.

A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next Challenge?

For one castaway, being sent to Exile Island is a blessing rather than a curse.

Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Ep6 title: "Salvation and Desertion"

Disunity among one tribe results in no sleep for the group, as one Survivor's continuous outbursts last throughout the night.
    Ok, I'm thinkin' this is Shane and/or Courtney and/or Danielle.

A strong tribe is weakening from the lack of food and water, but finds strength in relationships they are forming on the island. Will this be enough to win the next Challenge?
    This has to be "Terry's Tribe" and I think they DO win the next Challenge

Typically it would be Bruce, but I'm thinking maybe it's Aras that gets sent, especially after his comments about wishing he could go to Exile Island just to get away from his tribe.
    Having an alliance doesn't always guarantee safety, as a twist in the game leaves one tribe with a big decision to make and places one Survivor's fate in the hands of another.
    Too early for a merge. I'm thinking that Danielle/Courtney/Cerie get together and try to boot Shane
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I agree that clue 1 seems most likely to be Shane, Courtney or Danielle.
    I think we've seen that all three of them are capable of outbursts.
    Danielle seems to be more likely to react to someone saying something to her that she either doesn't appreciate, whereas Shane and Courtney seem the type to go off on one at any minute for any reason.
    Plus there is generally some argument or other going on at Casaya.
    Even among the alliance there is very little general agreement about anything.

The previews showed Austin eating some microscopic sea creature and hating it, so it looks like the situation is growing even more dire there food wise.
    I imagine Casaya would still have some rice and beans left so I doubt their food situation is as bad.
    I imagine La Mina will win the reward challenge and hopefully for them it'll be some food.

I think Bruce might consider it a blessing to be sent packing away from Courtney again, but we also heard Aras say he wouldn't mind escaping for a while.
    A Casaya being exiled would also fit with the idea that La Mina wins reward.

Has to be Shane or Courtney, they don't know when to shut up. I can see either of them ranting all night.

La Mina. I think they win, also.

I think it's Aras for some reason...he wanted to go anyway.

Must be Casaya, but I'm not sure which alliance they mean. Looks like the girls are getting together...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Ep6 CBS web promo

http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2...e=ram&id=18886

Any idea what the twist will be?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Or those loud outbursts during the night could be another round of bean trouble....

I'm agreeing with everyone that the first spoiler is probably Shane...He seems like he could just go on and on and on...

Could the twist be another tribal switch?

Dan will reveal that he was an astronaut.

Terry says: "This is game 7 of the World Series." I wonder what he is referring to?

Looks like an interesting episode.

I checked another board, they are speculating that:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Terry gets betrayed and will use immunity idol tonight

Hence the title: "Salvation and Desertion"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast