+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next on Survivor - 3/9 *spoilers*

Thanks Kay

Click to see Spoiler:
    if the above spoiler is correct and Sally is sent to Exile isle..could it also be an immunity trip? Like Bruce got? That would be a smart move on Casaya's part and totally screw up La Mina, the 4 guys would have to vote for one of their own, which could bring Terry to side with the younger guys and drop Dan...and the title "Salvation and Desertion" would apply
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    Thanks Kay

Click to see Spoiler:
    if the above spoiler is correct and Sally is sent to Exile isle..could it also be an immunity trip? Like Bruce got? That would be a smart move on Casaya's part and totally screw up La Mina, the 4 guys would have to vote for one of their own, which could bring Terry to side with the younger guys and drop Dan...and the title "Salvation and Desertion" would apply
    An interesting idea. If
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lamina really does get rid of Dan
    , they will have made the right decision in my book. Jeff said that it would be a "Tribal Council like never before" when they showed scenes from tonights episode a week ago. So I have the feeling it's going to be a different type of tribal council, or maybe someone will do something really weird. Can't wait for the show tonight!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Yea, I'm curious about the "Tribal like never before"..4 hours til I get to watch..x_x..only bad thing about the west coast...others get to see it before me..lol..I have to avoid the board starting at 5

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    Jeff said that it would be a "Tribal Council like never before" when they showed scenes from tonights episode a week ago. So I have the feeling it's going to be a different type of tribal council, or maybe someone will do something really weird. Can't wait for the show tonight!
    Can't wait to see it! Love this show.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Jelani, that's a good point and probably the reason why Sally gets chosen instead of a leader like Terry.

I'm on the west coast too but can't wait an extra 3 hours, I'll check the show thread here.

Thanks! I usually dont post on boards like this but I can't help myself..I love to debate..LOL

I stay away from online because ever since season 2 it is My ritual to watch this with my dad. Only thing that ever got in the way was work when I worked retail..

Everyone who knows us knows not to call or bother us on Thursday nights..

I just had to say...

*victory pose!* I was right! I'm so excited! I'm usually wrong when guessing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123