+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't remember when I've laughed so hard at a tribal council and vote. That tribe is a bunch of wackos. I'm liking Cirie more and more each episode. She went from "you're going to be voted out next" to one of the decision makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Exactly what the producers needed to do to avoid accidents and lawsuits. Give them a hard chopping challenge with a VERY sharp machette. Smart move, Burnett.
    Jeff called out to them to be careful so I'm sure that absolved the show of all responsibility.

I still think this was the dumbest challenge ever for them to allow--the easiest to have a VERY bad accident with. Why would they EVER allow this challenge?
    I thought this about the wrestling for bags IC.
    Last edited by dberk; 03-02-2006 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee View Post
    Yeah, I bet Shane is a fun drunk too
    He should be happy Bobby and Bruce drank the last bottle of wine. Drinking will only make missing his cigs worse.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    They must not have a brain between the three of them. They thought Aras was setting himself up in too sweet of a position, so to hurt him they voted out Bobby. And next week Shane. If they want to hurt Aras, why not vote his ass out?
    I think their reasoning was they didn't know which way Shane would lean. Shane wanted Bobby out before, so I would bet they were comfortable enough knowing where Shane stood on that issue to approach him. If Shane and Aras had a really tight alliance that the girls didn't know about, it could have come back and bitten them in the butt. Shane tells Aras the girls are ganging up on him, and they all turn around and pick the women off one by one. Smart move, I think, and it showed Aras that he isn't in control of this game and tribe like he thought he was.

I just got home from work & sat down to enjoy Survivor. I taped the wrong channel ! Thank God you guys are here doing a play by play for me to read or I'd be SOL. THANKS

The funniest part about this tribal council is that they're going to have all the wrong perceptions of who voted for who.

1. Aras is going to think Bruce voted for him rather than Shane since he tried to get Bruce voted out.
    2. Courtney will have absolutely no clue that Bruce voted for her. She will think it was Bobby since they had that wine argument.
    3. Aras will think Shane is still loyal to him and voted along with him for Bruce. Ironically, Shane actually voted for Aras.

. I fell asleep and forgot to tape tonight's episode. Thanks all for the recap and hilarious chatter.

Does anyone know if the persons voted out get to watch the episodes to see who really voted out who before they end up as council on the final show? Just wondering.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Regular
    These geniuses have just shot themselves in the foot-- they voted out their anchor in the challenges. Thank goodness that there is no such thing as smell o 'vision, because between the beans, fish guts, and outhouse this was one of the grossest episodes yet!

The Bob Dawg must be doing really poorly as a lawyer. He has no charm, no tolerance, he can't even lie. That's what lawyers do. That piss ass apology to his tribemates did it for me. He has no respect for them at all. 'I don't apologize for the act', I apologize that maybe some peoples feeling may have been hurt, (I'm paraphrasing the last part) He wasn't sorry he drank the wine and he would do it again he doesn't care.

This is a social game, with social lies and he refused to play even though he claimed he was a game player in his pregame interview.

Also, who made Aras the ethics police. Every time Bruce says anything Aras gets on his case and dictates how Bruce should act. A 40 + yr old man does not need to be dictated to by a 20 something yoga instructor it is annoying. Aras acts as if he is in charge and he does a poor job as a leader. Sooner or later his ass will be fryed.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    That voting was all over the place!
    Proof that the alliance of four is offically dead. The tribe has no cohesion.

+ Reply to Thread