+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Kimrs, that would be a great strategy *if* the girls will actually stick to an all girl alliance. Why oh why can't they seem to do this!?
    I don't think they pick too many women that understand and play by the strategy of the game. Random women over the years have understood the game, but as a whole the women are more picked as characters than true players. I would love to just see one group of women who have banded together on this show give a non-emotional or non-personal reason for their decisions in the game. Ami came the closest in banding the women together, but even she eventually let her emotions take over and they self-imploded.

FORT Fanatic
    I can see the logic of wanting to keep towels and supplies dry, but when they give you a bathroom, I say use it! Why would you want to continue pooping outside when there's a portapottie to use?

I know I would be staarving after just a few days, but eating snails is disgusting! I
    d rather eat leaves off trees than snails! At leat they aren't slimy.

I still don't have any favorite players, alhough there are a couple I really don't like.Shane has a big mouth and is always starting something. I wish they vote him out.
    Last edited by waitforbigbro; 02-24-2006 at 03:10 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    As for Bobby using the outhouse-can't blame him at all. If I had the chance to use a real bathroom over going in the leaves, trust me I'd take it. I thought it was insane that they wanted to store stuff in there over using it for themselves.
    What's insane is it isn't an either/or decision They can keep things dry AND use it as a bathroom!!!!!!!!!!! In houses many bathrooms have a closet for storing towels!! What is wrong with these people?
    This seems even beyond "morons' as an explanation, as tho we are missing some info. Maybe everyone hates Bobby and is just looking for a reason to slam him?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What's insane is it isn't an either/or decision They can keep things dry AND use it as a bathroom!!!!!!!!!!! In houses many bathrooms have a closet for storing towels!! What is wrong with these people?
    The toilet in your bathroom has a water trap to prevent odors from getting back into the house. This seat-over-a-hole does not. Towels stored in that bathroom will soon develop a very funky smell.

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    ... Still shaking my head as to why Terry and skeleton man chose the two young guys over the two young girls and why the two young guys seeing Terry as a huge threat are still sticking with them when his best ally is not the greatest asset in challenges....
    Sometimes loyalty is the best asset an alliance member can contribute as in the case of Dan, but he isn't completely worthless in the challenges either. All RM had to do during the IM was sit on her butt. She is too feeble to help the tribe (she lost the IM for them last week) and it is too early to be giving up strength. I too wondered about the 4 men vs 2men/2women strategy, but with their numbers dropping it proved to be the better move.

I like Sally so far and if it weren't for the spear issue would add her to my faves.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    The toilet in your bathroom has a water trap to prevent odors from getting back into the house. This seat-over-a-hole does not. Towels stored in that bathroom will soon develop a very funky smell.
    True. But they already probably smell just as funky and regardless of where those towels are stored, eventually they will, too.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    Yabbut, the name of this game is Survivor, not Pamper-Me Spa!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm wondering if Terry would have booted Ruth Marie if he hadn't found the exile Idol. He (and only he) knows that he is safe if his name ever comes up should the young guys and Sally turn on him. That's an ace in the hole that could have influenced how he plays it strategy wise from this point on.

And why can't they still use the outhouse to keep wood dry? At worst, it might smell a little. Somehow it can no longer be used to keep some wood dry becasue someone used it? Stupid people

I had thought that Dan would be great at this game because of his astronaut training. Apparently his idea of preparing for going on the show was to starve himself first. Aligning himself with Terry seems to be the full extent of his strategy and abilities.
    There was less screen time for Shane this week, giving me plenty of time to be annoyed by some of the other brain-dead contestants. Austin is so whiny that they shouldn't vote him off, they should just bash his skull in with a rock. His must live at home with his mother, who does all his cooking and cleaning for him. How else to explain his sitting around crying about how hungry his is, waiting for his father stand-in Terry to come home from Exile Island to feed him, fix up the shelter and tell him what to think.
    The way it is now it is hard to picture La Mina winning another challenge. Casaya may be an argumentative mess, with a couple of dead weights, but at least it is a tribe. La Mina is Terry and his alliance of losers. Jeff said that they maintained a positive attitude. So did Ruth Marie even after she was voted off.
    I thought that Ruth Marie should have gone last week. This week I was sorry to see her go, because she at least seemed nice. It wasn't a bad decision to send her home. The better choice would have been to send all of la Mina, except for Terry.

Snoozin' on the beach
    After rewatching this episode, I am fed up with the most of them. It was amusing watching Casaya go at each other the first few episode but the petty bickering has gotten old fast. I feel like i'm at the zoo watching monkeys throwing feces at each other. I was hoping someone would pick up that shovel and whack someone else in the face.

And La Mina? You lost your leader and your hungry and want fire? News flash, get off you a$$ and do something about it. I thought Aras would be the wimpy one, turns out Austin is. Is he 12 years old? Act like a man for crying out loud, your an embarassment to your gender.

+ Reply to Thread