+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Most hated survivor.

Most hated survivor.

I think I hate Shane the most because he says he doesn't want to be there then he stays.

Hope he goes pretty soon.

So, who is your most hated survivor?
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

The econo sized hate candles I lit for Jenna and Heidi from Amazon are still casting a nice glowing reminder. Every wretch I've seen since pales in comparison to them.

It DID make for good tv, though, on reflection.

I just took a trip down memory lane in some of the old threads and saw a thread in their season entitled "Which tribe member would you hang, and why?" which had me nodding, recalling the vile bile I generated watching those two until I looked again and saw my eyes had overlooked the "with" in the title thread that had followed hang.

Hands down, Johnny Fairplay.

Ever or this edition?

This: ArAss. Because he just is. InShane is ill, mentally and physically. ArAss is worse--he's plum stupid.

Ever: I agree that Jon Dalton (aka Johnny Fairplay) has to be one of the most unpleasant individuals to ever walk the face of the Earth.

Actually I'll do both genders. Women now.

This: So far? That dumb bunny Courtney and her frickin' turtles.

Ever: Heidi. Stupid. Shallow. Slimy. She wins the trifecta.
    babyfat101 likes this.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Exile Island (Male): Aras/Shane. Despise them both equally.

(Female): Courtney (she annoys the heck out of me, but this also by default, as I think Misty and Danielle, am neutral on Cirie and up in the air about everyone else).

Overall (Male): again, my vote would go for Fairplay/Burton. I'd hardly consider Fairplay's dead granny move the greatest thing since sliced bread and it kills me his ego has gotten so much credit for it. Burton, for being such a bonehead, is really one of the most obnoxious, entitled people to play this game. Didn't like him the first time and about died when he was voted back in.

(Female) Lill. Useless in every sense.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    This season?

Shane. That's about it. Everybody else is cool in my books

Osten from Pearl Islands, cause he quit.

Most disgusting and vile human being: Jonny Fairplay. After watching the making of the movie thing he was in and watching him pee and dump in peoples beds.

I think Johnny Fairplay wins the hate trophy for all time hated survivor for me...although Jenna,Heidi and Richard Hatch still make me break out in hate hives.
    This season.....wow,there are a bunch of people I loathe....Courtney(does she ever shut up?and what's with the Pebbles Flintstone hair?freaky new age chick is going to get on my nerves until she leaves the island)Shane(please just make him shut up...first he wants to quit and now he doesn't?although he will be entertaining as he goes through even more serious cig withdrawal...irritability is next),Aras(cocky,smarmy jerk....hates anyone who isn't as pretty as he is) and that RJ wannabe Austin.
    This should be a good season,thanks to the simmering hatred I have for these contestants.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I'd LOVE to see a Survivor "All-Star" type edition featuring nothing BUT the biggest idiots and most villainous types. Call it "Survivor: Volcano Edition" and sacrifice them to the Volcano gods when they get voted off each week.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I'd LOVE to see a Survivor "All-Star" type edition featuring nothing BUT the biggest idiots and most villainous types. Call it "Survivor: Volcano Edition" and sacrifice them to the Volcano gods when they get voted off each week.
    I love it.

From my posts in the show threads, most people know I can't stand a whiner. Therefore, Osten, Stephenie (her second season only), and Shane win the honors of being at the top of my list for most hated. If I were to pick others on sheer personality, I also didn't like either of the Jennas, Heidi, or Johnny Fairplay.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast