+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Most hated survivor.

Currently, I cannot stand Shane. I don't hate him, but he is just so darn annoying that it's not even entertainment, it's "mute the tv" time.
    I agree with all those who have mentioned Rob/Amber, Richard Hatch as people i've disliked immensely.

FORT Newbie
    In this season I would definitely have to agree with many of you... Shane and Aras can both go. Shane is just plain annoying and obnoxious (I can't imagine him having very many friends)... and Aras just always feels that it is his place to tell everyone what he thinks - Can't handle either of them!

Yes, Shane is really the only one I just can't stand. Courtney would probably bug me if I was there in person with them, but in short amounts on TV, I can put up with her.

I just watched the last two eps this morning for the first time-before I have only seen the tribal councils. Can I officially hate Casaya in general?! I can't find anything about them that doesn't scream obnoxious to me. (Bruce I can kinda tolerate, but he seems a little flighty for an older man) Even though I know it's impossible I would dearly love to see a final 5 of La Mina!

Yes you can. I do.

I think Johnny Fairplay wins the hate trophy for all time hated survivor for me...
    I would have to agree with this. In fact, this arrogant,self-involved, vile being tops my list of most hated realith show stars. Others on my Survivor "hate list" are Richard Hatch, Sue Hawk, Rob and Ambuh, Jerry, Ghandia, Judd and Stephenie.

As for this seasn, everyone on Casaya except Cirie and Bruce are on my hate list!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

FORT Fogey
    I answered this once but it's worth repeating.. I think. For me. Anyway.

ROMBER. Period. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I just watched the last two eps this morning for the first time-before I have only seen the tribal councils. Can I officially hate Casaya in general?! I can't find anything about them that doesn't scream obnoxious to me. (Bruce I can kinda tolerate, but he seems a little flighty for an older man) Even though I know it's impossible I would dearly love to see a final 5 of La Mina!
    I totally agree. I can't stand Casaya at all, with the exception of Cirie, because she's not being obnoxious and driving everyone crazy like the rest of the tribe. I would also like to see a La Mina final 5, although I don't think that will happen.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I just can't hate Johnny Fairplay, not because he wasn't despicable, but because I think it was his intention (or the producers, or both) for him to come on and play this character. His former occupation of being a pro wrestler speaks to the commonplace marketing in that "sport" of villains for the audience to despise exactly the way he was doing this character of "Johnny Fairplay" that we all saw. That's why his antics really seemed over the top and planned.

That's the same as any other pro wrestler doing a character like "The Iron Sheik" or some other dastardly invention contrived to get the audience's ire up and boost the attendance and therefore the bottom line.

I think a part of me "hates" the Casaya group as a whole because they may be athletic, but they are the least intelligent group I have ever seen. With Shane, Aras, Courtney and Danielle-the alliance was made before they realized what jerks each one of them is. I think Aras may be a little more tolerable than the other three but not by much. What bugs me the most is that Bobby, Bruce and Cirie had an excellent opportunity to overthrow the "Fantastic Four" and all vote together to get one of them out. Since Bobby only got 3 votes and Bruce 2, it was obvious that the "Four" did not have a solid agreement to vote someone out. That was also shown in the clips from the show. If Bobby, Bruce and Cirie had all voted together they would have forced a 3 on 3 challenge for control of the Casaya tribe. Because the "Four" hate each other so much, it would have been easy to get one of them to turn and pick the rest off as needed for the rest of the game. Does Casaya mean IDIOTS in Panama?

+ Reply to Thread