+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Most hated survivor.

Actually I never really hated Jon Dalton all that much for the Dead Granny scheme. I hate him more for the whole superior, smug "I'm too cool for this school and yet I'm trying to make money off it" attitude he had both on the show, and in an even worse form since it. Just the act of naming himself "Johnny Fairplay" was the first strike. People making up their own nicknames (and annoying ones too) sets off the same thing in me that gets mad at people who refer to themselves in the third person.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Actually I never really hated Jon Dalton all that much for the Dead Granny scheme. I hate him more for the whole superior, smug "I'm too cool for this school and yet I'm trying to make money off it" attitude he had both on the show, and in an even worse form since it. Just the act of naming himself "Johnny Fairplay" was the first strike. People making up their own nicknames (and annoying ones too) sets off the same thing in me that gets mad at people who refer to themselves in the third person.
    Ditto. Actually, I thought Dead Granny was pretty funny for some reason - maybe because it's the same thing I use to get rid of telemarketers.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I missed the first few seasons of Survivor and can't remember the names of past contestants without googling. This season I dislike Shane and Aras, I think "hate" is too strong a word.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie View Post
    Why would Austin and Nick be uncomfortable? They're 24 and single. If they're uncomfortable, then they're nuts. She's very good looking and if I were a guy, I'd want to get a massage from her.
    At least if you were a straight guy.... altho I'm a big fan of massage in general.

Shane!!!!

He is so annoying!

I dont like Cirie, I dont find her funny or even fun to watch. Boring.

I also hate Terry. His team can't work without him.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Rob and Amber The worst ever

"Hate" is too strong a word, but the ones I most disliked:

Eliza (Vanuatu). She's my least favorite because she combined being annoying with being downright mean to her tribemates, not to mention failing to provide entertainment. She was just the ultimate hypocrite, blindsiding her own allies and becoming indignant when she received a vote. She flipped on alliances three or four times and then flew off the handle whenever someone turned on her. Not to mention how she CONSTANTLY talked bad about pretty much everyone, especially Twila, then demanded an apology from Twila for saying that she didn't think Eliza had earned her spot in the final four. Eliza was vindictive, hypocritical, and annoying.

Rory was another one I couldn't stand to watch, but I think that was just exacerbated because for some reason the editors made the first half of Vanuatu The Rory Show. He had this attitude like people just shouldn't vote for him, and if they did then it was a character flaw on their part.

If you're outnumbered by an alliance, don't gripe about it and be all vicious about them just because they're playing the game.

Dishonorable Mention:
    Keith and Jerri (Outback), Lindsey (Africa), Clay and Brian (Thailand), Roger and Heidi (Amazon), Jon and Osten (Pearl Islands), to a lesser extent Jamie, Judd, and Stephenie (Guatemala)
    Last edited by Aota Bass; 03-04-2006 at 04:00 PM.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Richard Hatch stands head and shoulders above JFP

To my knowledge, JFP has never been charged with and/or convicted of a crime. Does anyone know of anything? Hatch has been charge with Child abuse, he was charged with assault for beating up his ex boyfriend and he has been found guilty of fraud and tax evasion. That kind of stuff trumps everything else.

Hatch has proved he is the biggest piece of sh*t of all, both in and out of the game

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Excellent post.

+ Reply to Thread