Thread: Most hated survivor.

well

just because you look good doesnt mean your not an a**hole

applies to jenna m & heidi from survivor amazon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by maersk View Post
    just because you look good doesnt mean your not an a**hole

applies to jenna m & heidi from survivor amazon
    But that's all a matter of opinion. I was always surprised that the Jenna/Heidi hate was so strong.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Anyone who thought Heidi was good looking by the end must be completely obsessed with breasts...plastic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Anyone who thought Heidi was good looking by the end must be completely obsessed with breasts...plastic or not.
    Danni looked okay at the end, despite yes... a major weight loss, because she had some character, even still some muscle tone, a face with good bones which which looked at least decent in "stark" mode, some classic long limbs, and actual organic parts composing what was left of her deteriorated body.

Heidi on the other hand, went from okay to scary. She had no great bone structure in her face to fall back on, so it JUST looked boney without fat instead of chiseled (which is the good version of boney where the bones are delicate looking instead of just... there). Her limbs weren't all that great, she had no muscle tone before OR after (she relied too much on a "soft" look when she had fat on her), AND those big plastic boobs.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't really understand the Jenna M. hatred. Heidi was annoying but I rather liked Jenna.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Most disgusting and vile human being: Jonny Fairplay. After watching the making of the movie thing he was in and watching him pee and dump in peoples beds.
    amen. that man is an embarassment to the human race. i'll never understand why tv shows keep giving him attention ... it just feeds into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I'd LOVE to see a Survivor "All-Star" type edition featuring nothing BUT the biggest idiots and most villainous types. Call it "Survivor: Volcano Edition" and sacrifice them to the Volcano gods when they get voted off each week.
    I say we start a petition. They could go back to Vanuatu since there were live volcanos there.

Most hated this season would be Shane. Not to sure about the girls, yet.

Overall Johnny Fairplay and Jenna/Heidi. Those three could get tossed into a volcano and I wouldn't feel bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Aw. Boobs make the world go round. The big problem is when there isn't a brain to go along with the boobs, if they are horrible looking fakey boobs (think Heidi), or if there's a mean slimy individual attached to them (heck, think Heidi again).
    That's right. Boobs don't occur in a vaccuum. Sometimes they are attached to very unpleasant individuals.

I'm not against boobs, fake or real, by a long shot. I don't mind seeing a little eye candy running around, be it male or female. However, I hate the sexuality-as-strategy play that Heidi and Jenna used. I actually do not think it works, for one thing, and I also think its embarrassing for intelligent women to resort to.

Therefore, I'm adding Misty to my list. Part of me wonders if she wasn't making a few of the guys (the older ones, in particular) a little uncomfortable with her advances and that's part of the reason they were so keen to get rid of her. I can't imagine a husband that would want to go home to his wife after being massaged by a young hottie on national tv.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Why would Austin and Nick be uncomfortable? They're 24 and single. If they're uncomfortable, then they're nuts. She's very good looking and if I were a guy, I'd want to get a massage from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post

Therefore, I'm adding Misty to my list. Part of me wonders if she wasn't making a few of the guys (the older ones, in particular) a little uncomfortable with her advances and that's part of the reason they were so keen to get rid of her. I can't imagine a husband that would want to go home to his wife after being massaged by a young hottie on national tv.
    i just caught up with this episode last night. i agree with you stargazer, but for slightly different reasons. i think she put a huge target on her back when she started playing the sex kitten. the older men on the tribe are mature, and intelligent enough to see right through that. but they would also know the younger men might fall for it, so they got rid of her before the nightime cuddling began. and i don't respect that kind of game play either.

oops...kinda forgot which thread i was in, so.... my most hated would be fairplay. loved the dead granny scheme, and thought he was very entertaining though.

+ Reply to Thread