+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Most hated survivor.

FORT Fogey
    Every season there is someone to hate, thankfully, because otherwise watching would be boring.

All time, though, I'd say my most hated would be JFP for male and Jenna M. for female. He was just obnoxious and thought he was cool, which made me hate him soooo much. And JM thought she actually deserved to win, when Survivor fans know she really managed to win by default.

I'm going out on a limb here, and please don't throw anything at me, but I'm thinking Shane is pretty darn funny. So far, he's been the most enteraining castaway this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    The econo sized hate candles I lit for Jenna and Heidi from Amazon are still casting a nice glowing reminder. Every wretch I've seen since pales in comparison to them.
    My vote goes to them, too, particularly Heidi. I'm beginning to think unpleasantness is in direct proportion to the size of one's fake boobs. I wanted to scratch the screen everytime she said, "Me and Jenna went ..."

Speaking of boobs, what's with the Hooters cleavage we have to see every season now? I'm talking specifically about Danielle, I think, who's out in the frickin' rain forest with her top strategically unzipped for maximum display. It just seems silly to me and kind of pathetic.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I LOVED Johnny Fairplay...cause he didn't play fair. His dead grandma act goes down in history as a great survivor moment. He was slimy, and it made for great tv.

Osten. He's the worst.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    JFP was a scumbag but as much as I hate it, he did make it interesting and really-isn't that what its all about????
    I, for one, love Richard Hatch as a player for Survivor...as a individual outside of the game...not so much love for him.

There's always one every season who makes people's blood boil but we all continue to watch...usually because we're waiting for them to get their "just rewards!!"
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I've just got into this show...I'm looking forward to see how it goes..

Johnny Fairplay, Alicia, Heidi, Jenna, and Twila are the ones I dislike the most.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Osten is the worst.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Definitely JFP - and not because of the "Grandma tale", but because he was so damn sure he was cool, when he wasn't.

Osten - because he was a whiny quitter.

Heidi - everything about her was annoying.

Judd - his combination of arrogance and stupidity had me doing the "happy dance" for two days when he was voted off.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Female: Jenna's L & M, Heidi, Jerri, StepheMe.

Male: Judd!!!! Osten.

I actually like Fairplay myself. But for those of you who don't...did you see him get shoved around on Inside Edition tonight?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Slightly off topic. The whole JFP persona reminds me of Andy Kaufman. I'm showing my age, but remember in the late 70's when he tried to garner attention and widen his audience by wrestling only women? He wasn't as disgusting as JFP is but he was SO obnoxious, everyone HATED him. At the time, no one could figure out if it was real, his whole shtick, or not. It wasn't until after his death that it came to light it was a put on. Of course AK was a strange comedian and person to begin with. When I think of JFP and his attention getting crap, it makes me think of that

+ Reply to Thread