+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boot Picks 2/9 **Spoilers**

Boot Picks 2/9 **Spoilers**

Well, the other sites were not accurate last week.
    Perhaps they got muddled with the introduction of the Exile Island element as most had Misty correctly pegged as the outcast, but also named her as the Bootee.

Survivor Sucks
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

True Dork Times
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

Survivor Fever
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

Survivor Blows
    Boot - Melinda

Survivor Sucks MESS Hall
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

Survivor Shrine
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Shane
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

ACME Brain Trust
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

Survivor Thoughts
    RC- La Mina
    Exile - Bruce
    IC - La Mina
    Boot - Melinda

Interesting. Thanks as always fluff. Do we know what the make up of the tribes is?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Interesting. Thanks as always fluff. Do we know what the make up of the tribes is?
    This is a shot from the opening credits, which may have been taken post shuffle.

Looks like Misty and Ruth Marie (?) are possibly in the same tribe in the background, along with Terry, Dan and Nick.
    Of course the vidcap could be misleading, but it looks like they're running as a team.
    Could be a much later, post merge shot though.

Bruce and Austin now wearing the same colour buffs with possiblty Shane looking skyward in the background of Bruce's shot.
    Both Bruce and Shane were previously on La Mina, who wre in the orange buffs.
    MB has been tricky with buffs in the past though and has manipulated shots to change buff colour.

So, short answer to your question is No but it looks like Austin could end up on the same tribe as Bruce and Misty and Ruth Marie could end up together.

I appreciate the info fluff.

Interesting. Bruce going to Exile Island makes sense but Melinda does not. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Well, it could make sense if somehow all the older women ended up on the same tribe - they wouldn't want a bond (if there is any) to follow them into a new tribe where they could have a majority

i didn't explain that very well, let's see - if the older women all ended up on the same tribe, where there was a smaller mix of other previous tribes, then they could be viewed as a voting block and maybe peeps would want to break that up.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Snoozin' on the beach
    If Bruce goes to exile island and Melinda does get the boot, i'm thinking it means that Bruces tribe loses RC but wins the IC and Melinda is on the other tribe.

I'm gonna reserve most comments until we see if this actually is the boot but if it does turn out to be accurate, I'd bet money Melinda ends up on the same tribe as Cirie and she gets thrown under the bus just like Tina was

It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Melinda was booted. She hasn't impressed me at all.

I wonder what the new tribes will be called? I just learned the four original names!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    According to SurvivorFever (and I'm not sure where they got their info from so we'll see if they're right) the new tribes are, Casaya: Aras, Bruce, Bobby, Melinda, Cirie, Courtney, Danielle, Shane. La Mina: Austin, Dan, Terry (way to keep that alliance together), Misty, Nick, Ruth Marie, Sally. This might be wrong because of the screencaps above with Austin and Bruce on the same tribe. Plus, SF has the Casaya tribe with purple and La Mina as the the color buffs Bruce is wearing. I guess we'll find out. Maybe they have them backwards

As for the boot, just glad it's not Misty or Danielle. Wish it could be Shane but not disappointed it's Melinda. Here's hoping it's actually right this week.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    According to SurvivorFever (and I'm not sure where they got their info from so we'll see if they're right) the new tribes are, Casaya: Aras, Bruce, Bobby, Melinda, Cirie, Courtney, Danielle, Shane. La Mina: Austin, Dan, Terry (way to keep that alliance together), Misty, Nick, Ruth Marie, Sally. This might be wrong because of the screencaps above with Austin and Bruce on the same tribe. Plus, SF has the Casaya tribe with purple and La Mina as the the color buffs Bruce is wearing. I guess we'll find out. Maybe they have them backwards

if this proves correct, then Ruth Marie is the lone person with no other member of her original tribe on her team. That could be tough with all the pre-formed merges and bonding going on last week. Kind of leaves her as the odd man out. Even if some former tribe members don't like each other, they may stick with each other for a time. Safety in numbers and all that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast