+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    As fun as that would be to see happen, it will probably be more like Murphy's law. The episode Shane's tribemates have decided to boot once and for all, Jeff will surprise everyone with a tribal shuffle. Shane will be with a different group and no longer the main target anymore. We'll be stuck with him even longer
    You have to be joking, Shady!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, I wouldn't even HIDE the fact that I'm searching Bruce's stuff for the idol. If he doesn't find it.. I'd be shocked. With all the time he has spent there, he should know everything about the island.

If I found the idol.. I'd immediately bury it somewhere far away from camps (not Exile Island). I'm assuming that the crew has to boat them back after spending their "exile time"..it would seem that it's not near either camp & nobody is around from either tribe. So I'd do it there. Somewhere near shore, where they drop me off.

So, anyway.. there are great questions about the idol if it's found.. can't remember, but upthread there are a few that are unanswered.

If someone finds it.. do they keep giving clues?
    If someone else keeps looking for it, (they don't know someone else has it) is there a note there saying, "sorry sucka"? Or do they just let them keep searching in vain?
    What do they do with the clues after reading them?

I think that's all of them..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think they'd probably keep them searching in vain. Only the people that have been exiled could possibly have it. Seeing as Misty went home, that leaves just Bruce (at this point). A "sorry sucker" note would defeats the purpose of revealing the idol AFTER the votes have been read. Throwing everyone's game plan off with by keeping them guessing is the MB goal.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, we know that Terry found the idol - but I'm still wondering where it is. The immunity idol isn't like the one in Guatemala that was small and easily hidden. That doesn't describe the one on Exile Island.

It wasn't in his bag when he came back during the immunity challenge - so where is it now?

I was on the right track with the Y-shaped tree but didn't guess that it will be buried right beneath it. We were never shown Ep3's clue that it's buried underground.

Terry had no excuse to not find the immunity idol. He had an extra clue that Bruce didn't have - "it's hidden underneath a rock".

I guess Bruce never found the Y-shaped tree at all but he was there for 6 days!

Where do you think Terry is hiding the idol now? Isn't it too risky to just put in his small bag?

If I'm not mistaken, I heard Terry say he kept the idol in his back pocket. I find it a little big for that, but who knows? Unless he meant it figuratively.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, I heard Terry say he kept the idol in his back pocket. I find it a little big for that, but who knows? Unless he meant it figuratively.
    Yes, I heard him say that. It looks too big for his pocket. Even if it fits, it's probably going to fall out during the next challenge.

So what's going to happen next episode when someone is sent to Exile Island? There was discussion upthread - do you think differently now that the idol has been found?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    ... So what's going to happen next episode when someone is sent to Exile Island? There was discussion upthread - do you think differently now that the idol has been found?
    Next week's show should be very telling. If the clues continue for the next exiled, then how do we know that Bruce DIDN'T find an idol?

I think that the clues should continue since only one of the survivors knows that it's been found. I'm a little surprised that WE know it's been found since that kills a major source of suspense this season.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm wondering if someone went rooting around Terry's stuff and found it.. can they steal it from him and use it for themselves??
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread