+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

When Bruce was holding the clue, I noticed it said up above the tide line; kind of unusual wording. I think it meand it's not buried or right on top of the dirt either, or maybe UP on the little hill, UP in a tree or something.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    When Bruce was holding the clue, I noticed it said up above the tide line; kind of unusual wording. I think it meand it's not buried or right on top of the dirt either, or maybe UP on the little hill, UP in a tree or something.
    Yes, on the back side of the scroll it said "It's not found here (with an arrow pointing to somewhere on the drawing). But it's hidden up above the tide line."

Besides up in a tree, perhaps somewhere along the water marked with a letter "Y"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    First clue on Bruce's scroll:

You also have a lot of time to think about "why" fate chose you to be the first one out here, which is also "why" immunity is already so important.

And as for your first clue, the whereabouts, I've already given it to you.

The water barrel or whether to boil the water has nothing to do with the idol.

"Why" was in quotation marks twice. I think the location has to do with a tree with a Y-shaped branch along the water.

What does everyone think?
    I think I'm back to square one. I'd blown off why and fate as being dead ends. With why in quotation marks, not once but twice, there doesn't appear any doubt I was chasing a wish.

You know what I'm reminded of? The Big "W" in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World. I wonder if there are two or more trees close together that appear from a certain angle to resemble two Y's?

YY

Seeing as they saw fit to mention the tide, perhaps you need to be viewing out away from the island a few feet or more.

Yes, I think the "Y" or possibly "YY" have a lot to do with it. Also, didn't seem to me that we saw Bruce seach for the idol too much.....could it be that he caught on to the clue right away and found it quickly, thus not providing much opportunity for much filming of him searching? Hmmm...time will tell.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Do you guys think they might add another immunity idol once the first one is used? It kind of adds an exciting element to the game. I hope they do anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Swan Song View Post
    Do you guys think they might add another immunity idol once the first one is used? It kind of adds an exciting element to the game. I hope they do anyways.
    I agree. Not only does it add an exciting element for the viewer, but keeps those poor people on exile island from going completely crazy by occupying their minds.

JR.
    I found this on http://immunityidol.net/panama/

Notice the "Y" shaped vine (or whatever it is) growing on the tree next to the bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Swan Song View Post
    I think they will make the idol very difficult to find (to keep viewers guessing), probably it won't be found until quite late in the game. So it's unlikely that another one is needed.

I don't think Bruce has found it yet although he was there for 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I found this on http://immunityidol.net/panama/

Notice the "Y" shaped vine (or whatever it is) growing on the tree next to the bucket.
    This pic is interesting, do you think it's located around the water barrel? Seem a little too easy to find and no need for the 2nd clue.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    This pic is interesting, do you think it's located around the water barrel? Seem a little too easy to find and no need for the 2nd clue.
    Seeing as how Jeff stressed the "why" when he was talking to Misty, and "why" was in quotes on the note given to Bruce, it could be burried underneath it. It looks like it's sitting on some rocks or something.

+ Reply to Thread