+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where would you search for immunity idol?

I thought she was going in the right direction when she headed toward the water. My thought was that it was in the shallow water by rocks. Water is a key word here I believe.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well...I thought of three places.

1) In the water, in the shallower area.
    2) High, high up a tree. Something hanging will draw the survivor to look up.
    3) Buried directly under the skull hut. Inside, where they have to lay down.. it's right there.

I like all three of my ideas, and if I was banished to Exile Island..those 3 places would be my first pick.
    First, dig in the hut. 2nd, tree looking and 3rd..in the water.

I'd spend my whole time looking for it. Oh, and I'd ASK to go every time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I wouldn't put it past them to hide it in the ocean near the shore, maybe anchored to something. It would be visible during a low tide but you'd never find it if the tide was high. Ya never know

FORT Newbie
    well i'm new to this site { hello everyone } i also tivo and i noticed jeff emphazied why twice and then i noticed to the left of the water barrel there was the letter y on the tree made of twigs ????

Cindy!

I didn't notice that, but I tivo'ed it last night and will have to check that out in a few mintues. I thought it was a little strange that Misty was so convinced that it was buried.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm functioning on no sleep right now (my caveat), so I may be WAY off, but here's my take...

when Jiffy was talking to Misty, he said
    "...You also have a lot of time to think about why fate chose you to be the first one out here, which is also why immunity is already so important. And as for your first clue... the whereablouts? I've already given it to you."
    He really accentuated the words "why" and "you" so I'm wondering if the clue has something to do with the letters "Y" and "U"? Also, as he's saying "...why fate chose you...", the camera angle changes to a background of the odd shaped tree limbs. Now, I can't see worth crap, but did those tree limbs look like letters to anybody, and perhaps it's somewhere near/on/by the tree.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

What Jeff Really Said

I was just coming here to post the same thing, Jewelsy. Misty was wrong about what he said. He did say, "Who is going to stay behind on Exile Island?", but that was before they even did rock, paper, scissors.

Since I already have this transcribed, I'll go ahead and post it. Besides what Jewels posted, it has a little bit of what he said about what's on the island.

Heres what you have on Exile Island. One Machete, one bucket of water. Water is really not going to do you a lot of good because you really need to boil it before you drink it and you don’t have fire. You also have a lot of time to think about why Fate chose you to be the first one out here. Which is why Immunity is already so important. And as for the first clue-the whereabouts-I’ve already given it to you.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thank God for Tivo, eh Star. Can you decipher any letters/words/symbols in the tree limbs?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    Thank God for Tivo, eh Star. Can you decipher any letters/words/symbols in the tree limbs?
    Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I don't have time right now, but I might try to review that whole segment tomorrow and see if I can see anything (unless someone else gets a chance to do it tonight. ).
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    Considering that Jeff went out of his way indicating that the full water cask was something useless to her for drinking seeing as she lacked fire to boil the water, I'd begin with searching in and around it. Its hard to imagine future exiles having the foresight to bring a flint along with them, so the water will be useless to them as well, at least for safe drinking purposes.
    Add me to the list that thought this too. You need fire to boil the water, and according to Jeff's pre first TC ramblings "fire is life".

+ Reply to Thread