+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 2/2 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Snoozin' on the beach
    Cirie really isn't the dumb one, she was trying to get the target off herself, she had to have know she was going first. I thought her couch potato comment was funny but it only pointed out to her tribemates that she was ill prepared and had very little to offer in the way of their success.

The dumb ones were Ruth Marie and Melinda for listening to her. I hope it bites them in the butt bigtime

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    What a bunch of dumb broads! I canNOT believe they booted Tina in favor of "I should have stayed on my couch" Cirie! Tina was interesting, capable, worked hard and managed to keep her boobies inside her swimsuit. I hope the remaining three "older women" get booted quickly - they're too dumb to keep around.

And, Shane!!!!! Who the heck would think to go on Survivor when they're a 3 pack a day smoker?! That is completely ridiculous. That guy is gonna go into big time withdrawls. He already has the pasty, hollow eyed look of a heroin addict. He's going to be REALLY attractive in another few days.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Before I go through and read every comment here. I totally disagree with the boot tonight. I think that it will come back to haunt them later. Though, I am happy that the person on Exile Island wasn't booted as that would have seemed unfair too.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think Cirie targeted Tina because Tina went off by herself and made it easy. Who else could she target? The others were always together it seemed. If Tina had told them what was going on it would have changed the whole dynamic, they might even have cut her some slack re grouchiness/gruffness on that basis. And then the other 2 might have turned on Cirie for "being so mean".
    Hard to believe Tina works with women all the time...they must all be like Tina. And by the way, I think lumberjills is actually the term used, cutesy as it is.
    The other thing is, the shelter was built, water was found, fire was made--so what is she going to do for us tomorrow? Maybe find food, but otherwise you could say they'd gotten all they could out of her so didn't hurt that much to dump her. And those TC comments took the guilt out of it. I also think the other women did work, maybe not as hard as Tina and maybe under her direction, but they got a nice shelter built--that's not a one woman job.
    I think Tina would have done great if she could have hooked up with the 3 oldest guys, the other work ethic types. Bad luck for her. Too bad, she was the one I was most rooting for.
    That astronaut looks like death warmed over. Sickly even. He better perform well or they will vote him off as the weakest.

I was disappointed with tonight's episode, it really wasn't all that. The younger men got lucky, they seem to be dang clueless so far, and shame the older women lost and Tina had to go, but they did have a bad strategy at the IC, and Melinda was so dumb she didn't even start on the puzzle by herself while the others dug.

That said, Cirie did become my favorite with tonight's episode, she's just so hilarious, and I'm glad she did everything she could to save herself, not to mention fully agreeing with her saying in the previous that if Shane wants to quit, then just let him (plus it was funny how she said it). I suspect that the upcoming twist will mix up the bunch into two bigger tribes, that could give Cirie a shot at staying longer, and it'll be good to go back to the normal bigger tribes.

Humph Do you guys all watch the show while you are online? That's not fair. I dont' get the show until after you've all seen it.

So what's left to say? Ummm.
    * Dumbest looking immunity idol I've ever seen. Three coconuts on a skewer...big deal.
    * I liked the way the girls did rock, paper,scissors, to determine who stayed on the island. That was cool.
    *Stooopid the Golden Girls voted off Tina. Obviously the teams are set up with do-dos in amongst them. Can you imagine Cirie beat out others trying out for the show? I mean, really. Do these people never watch before they apply? Scared of leaves. Gimme a break.
    *Oh and speaking of breaks, that's a long break until Ol'Smokey can have another cigarette. Like, he's got straw for brains. Duh, just didn't think that I can't smoke 3packs a day on the island. Is that a set up or what?
    *I am favoring the Old Guys at the moment. A great TEAM of real men.
    *The young guys are make nice eye candy but were disappointing from the get go. What was their problem untying their raft?
    *And the younguns in their teeny weeny bikinis sure put the men to shame.
    *I expect the Golden Girls are not expected to win, let alone place or show.

Maybe next week I'll pretend to watch, even though it's not on yet, and enjoy the fun with all of you! I'll just sit here with my computer, without a tv, and improvise
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    Maybe the smoker will flip out. Thatll be entertaining) I was glad Tina got voted out. Holy Shnikey she was annoying. I liked the paper rock scissor thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I vote for the Backstreet Boys. As I can't stand the Backstreet Boys, AND I can't stand these young guys...so far.
    I totally vote for this name.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Wonder how long Misty can pretend to have the immunity idol in her backpack? That should be amusing. Cerie, while not liking those icky things under leaves, turned out to be the first alliance conniver. I was a little upset that she targeted Tina, the strongest woman in the group, but she did show a survival skill (among other things.)

Whew! a lot of brains on this island - shuttle astronaut, fighter pilot, missle engineer...though we know brains alone won't pull any one of them through.

Misty ate the first bug -well, a live wiggly worm - and I still plan to watch next week. P.S. Misty - the skulls, the skulls...

I think I am really going to like this season! But they have to get rid of Cerie. She really needed to go tonight!!!!!! Loving the Old guys! Well all except Shane.

+ Reply to Thread