+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor: Panama - Exile Island Media Articles

Survivor: Panama - Exile Island Media Articles

This thread is for posting media articles related to this season's Survivor, along with discussion of those articles.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...=20060131cbs01

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
    "SURVIVOR LIVE!," HOSTED BY ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY'S DALTON ROSS AND "SURVIVOR" ALUMNI JENNA MORASCA, RETURNS FOR ITS THIRD SEASON THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 3, AT CBS.COM
    Released by CBS

"SURVIVOR LIVE!," HOSTED BY ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY'S DALTON ROSS AND "SURVIVOR" ALUMNI JENNA MORASCA, RETURNS FOR ITS THIRD SEASON THIS FRIDAY, FEB. 3, AT CBS.COM

Jeff Probst to Contribute Weekly Segments Commenting On SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND

"Survivor" Alumna Stephenie LaGrossa Counts Down the Top 10 "Survivor" Challenges of All Time

SURVIVOR LIVE! returns for its third season when it premieres live this Friday, Feb. 3 (2:00 PM, ET; 11:00 AM, PT) at CBS.com. Entertainment Weekly reporter Dalton Ross and former "Survivor" Jenna Morasca ("Survivor: The Amazon" and "Survivor: All-Stars") return as hosts.

Each week, Ross and Morasca will interview the most recent cast-off to showcase and discuss the biggest moments from the Emmy Award-winning reality series, set to premiere this Thursday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

New to SURVIVOR LIVE! is a segment called "Probst's Thoughts" where "Survivor" host Jeff Probst will give CBS.com his candid opinions on each contestant and his overall impressions of how they measure up as a competitor. In addition, Probst will offer funny anecdotes from the current season.

Also new this season is the "Top 10 Challenges of All Time," hosted by "Survivor" alumna Stephenie LaGrossa ("Survivor: Palau" and "Survivor: Guatemala"). Beginning this Friday, Feb. 3, CBS.com/Survivor will offer a poll that lists the Top 20 most difficult challenges in "Survivor" history. Fans are invited to cast their vote. After a week of voting, CBS.com will close the poll and count down the Top 10 "Survivor" Challenges in descending order. Each episode of SURVIVOR LIVE! will have one of these Top 10 segments (for 10 consecutive weeks), and will also showcase these segments weekly on CBS.com/Survivor for viewers who may have missed the show.

SURVIVOR LIVE! streams every Friday after SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND (minus possible preemptions) and is archived afterward for fans to watch "On Demand" on CBS.com

Snoozin' on the beach
    Steph, the one person who could barely win ANY challenges in 2 seasons combined is the host of "top 10 challenges of all time"? That's pretty funny they picked someone so inept to be the one to countdown the list

It would have been a bit more credible to have it hosted by someone who actually did well at challenges, instead of someone that just talked big about doing well. At least she can't bomb out simply reading words from a piece of paper.

Oh, joy. Because two seasons of Steph just weren't enough! Let's hope her friends and family have done an eyebrow intervention...last I saw of her, she'd plucked those poor things to within an inch of their lives.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Looks like THIS season, if you miss Survivor, you can watch it later for $1.99 on CBS.com....

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...=20060201cbs01

It's one of my favorite shows...so I could see if my DVR went down and I completely missed the show, I would probably pay that small amount to see it.

From CBS.com, next episode on 2/9:

When four tribes become two, the last survivor fears the worst, but then is surprised when Jeff reveals a twist in the game.

One Survivor makes a major mistake and leaves the tribe disappointed, hungry, and still desperately trying to get food.

As the Survivors get to know each other they waste no time forming alliances, leaving two feeling vulnerable and two in a position of power.

One Survivor struggles to adjust to life on the island. Will he overcome the pressure or choose to leave the island forever?

--------------------------------------------

I know the last one is talking about Shane...no clue about the others. I wonder what the "major mistake" is going to be?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Looks like THIS season, if you miss Survivor, you can watch it later for $1.99 on CBS.com....

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...=20060201cbs01

It's one of my favorite shows...so I could see if my DVR went down and I completely missed the show, I would probably pay that small amount to see it.

Also, if you have Comcast on demand, you can order it for 99 cents.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

+ Reply to Thread