+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The fact that his lazy, do-nothing tribe couldn't eat, couldn't sleep and couldn't "get it together" to do ANYTHING in camp while he was Exiled... was sad, to say the least.
    Seriously.. great for Terry, cuz he knows they (his tribesmates) won't get rid of him right now..but I honestly don't see WHY he's the only one to get them motivated to do things around camp.
    How totally embarrassing to be on that tribe and soley relying on ONE MAN to "get things going".
    What if Terry wasn't there at all? They'd all die?

For some reason, I'm thinking that Terry won't have to use the immunity idol for a long, long time. Even after merge.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Rab
    Seriously, La Mina needs to get their heads from out of their bottoms. Casaya > La Mina right now. They can find food fine but Austin, Nick, Sally just wanna lay around and die in the sun.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh, I forgot to add.. I reallllllly want to know where he's hiding that idol. Also, if someone finds it...steals it... can that person keep it and use it?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The question is...will he get a god-complex from his teammates worshiping him...while Dan, off to the side, looks bewildered at being ignored??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rab, I love it! But I thought Austin's head was up Terry's behind?

I don't see Terry getting a big ego, he seems pretty down to earth. It's a shame that he's on a tribe full of dumbasses, though. A group of supposedly educated people and they can't even form a cohesive thought without Terry guiding them. Sad.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab View Post
    Seriously, La Mina needs to get their heads from out of their bottoms. Casaya > La Mina right now. They can find food fine but Austin, Nick, Sally just wanna lay around and die in the sun.

That is hilarious! Usually I just chuckle at things, but that was a full out LOL.

I just got caught up to the last two eps this morning. (My sister taped them for me ) I love Terry! He is so down to earth and assumes the leadership role without becoming an ego-maniac. He is fast approaching Tom status with me. My only concern is his tribe will be going into the merge with lower numbers, so I hope that he can find a way to stick around to the end(especially since he has the II)!

I am not on the Terry Love Train. There is something about him that is just bugs me and doesn't seem right.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The question is...will he get a god-complex from his teammates worshiping him...while Dan, off to the side, looks bewildered at being ignored??
    He was a F14 Tomcat Pilot -- think Maverick from Top Gun. He is a Naval Aviator. They all wonder if God will get a pilot complex.

Exactly!!! You've got to have a certain amount of ego to decide that this is your direction in life anyway!! Not that there's anything wrong with that...if you're good, you're good. I just think that people should be wary of giving him a free pass because of what he's done, and what a "nice guy' they seem to think he is!

Time will tell!

+ Reply to Thread