+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I think Terry's biggest mistake is allowing the arrogant and insufferable attitude of the Casaya tribe to get to him. Alone on an island where people are constantly and blatantly shoving it in your face that 'you're not one of us', 'one misstep and you're gone', as they stand around in a circle of solidarity... it's difficult for anyone to resist the urge to throw it back, but he never should have succumbed. Still, I think it will be a 4-3 vote in the end. There are many good arguments for it to go either way in this thread. Only time will tell.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Terry!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Terry!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I am usually a big underdog fan, but Terry is a big for me. I liked him at first and was cheering for him (okay more Sally, but THAT didn't work out) but he has gotten SO obnoxious and arrogant I want to slap him. I know the others have shown the full force of the pack syndrome, but he has very little class. I don't know when it happened, but one night I was watching and started cheering against him. I don't mind Ciree or Danielle. I've hated Aras from day one.

I think that Terry had a natural arrogance to him. It has been stated many times that is a "fighter pilot personality" he is showing. But I think he has shown remarkable restraint after having been targeted from day one by the Casaya's. I in no way respect or accept some of the comments he has made, but I can feel for him more than the others because he has had NO ONE to talk to or vent to for the past 5 weeks. He had a five second friendship with Courtney, but that is it. For him to start to lose control of his comments or frustrations I can totally understand. A gang mentality like the one Casaya has is very hard to live with day after day.
    Go Terry!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    No one is responsible for the position that Capt. America is in but him. He was completely inappropriate with Cirie.

I am loving this show! Hurry up Sunday!!!

Terry.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope Terry wins this thing. I find nothing wrong with his personality or how he is playing the game.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Go Terry! I hope Terry wins, though I think his chances of making it to the final 2 are slim and his chances of winning are none. His attitude to me seems that he has been on the defensive since day 1 of the merge. Casayas only see the negative in him because they want him gone. He should not have let them play him as they have.

I think that is exactly the reason that he has a good chance of making F2. The Casayas have a bad image of him and won't want to vote for him to win the million.

I agree with you, I want to see Terry win this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

After catching up better on the entire season, my hatred for Terry has sky-rocketed so high that he's pretty much nipping at the heels of Mariano, Judd and Fairplay as some of the Survivor contestants I hate most. He reminds me of The Hulk, cause he's very strong and yet he's also a grunting jerk with a really bad attitude problem and as dumb as they come. Gosh, I so hope he loses.

+ Reply to Thread