+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Courtney and Shane may squirm but I doubt it. No doubt if/when both get the boot they'll most likely be shocked and think they were safe (Shane anyway; Courtney isn't exactly the most observant). If I liked Terry any I'd be happy he's been winning all these immunities. I wouldn't be surprised to see him throw next week's just so he can use the idol before going to the final 4. I think this season's been one big snooze fest and I don't think Casaya turning on each other will make it anymore exciting. We knew they'd have to eventually.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Next episode, if Terry wins immunity again, I can definately see him in a power position. I think that Aras and Shane are tight. I think Cirie and Danielle are tight. If Terry wins immunity again he will have to decide which pair to team up with (which, if you think about it, isn't really hard to decide).

I don't know. Just spitballing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I would luv to see Terry win all of the immunity competitions and still not get the big money! It's possible, you know. Probable? Probably not.

If he wanted Courtney to remain in the game, why did he not give her the HII? I think his actions speak louder than his words. I don't quite get this guy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I blame Terry for making a potentially amazing season of Survivor only mildly above average by keeping immunity challenges so predictable they're totally absolutely boring. It's like, just skip to the part where Terry wins. That on TOP of the hidden idol is just too much.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Newbie
    I don't get why a lot of ppl are mad at Terry for not using his Hidden Immunity. Why use it if he doesnt need to? There hasn't been an opportunity yet for him to use it to put himself into a better position, so giving it away would be stupid.

Let's say he gave it to Nick and Shane went home at the merge. Well, his alliance is still outnumbered 5-4 and now if he loses the challenge he's getting voted out! And Nick and Austin could have potentially beaten him!

So although it would have made things exciting to have him give it away to someone, it would be "the stupidest move in the history of survivor" like Cirie said. Everytime he wins immunity he knows he's going to get at least 2 rounds further, so why put himself in a "must win" situation just to take out one Casaya?

He's no "master strategist" but he's playing a lot smarter than people give him credit. And he now has 4 people on the jury whom he DID NOT vote out, and thus don't have any grudges with him.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree Aota Bass..

There's nothing to bite my nails over.. no reason to even watch the challenges. This may be the first season where I'm allowing talk and banter while the show is on.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    I blame Terry for making a potentially amazing season of Survivor only mildly above average by keeping immunity challenges so predictable they're totally absolutely boring. It's like, just skip to the part where Terry wins. That on TOP of the hidden idol is just too much.
    I agree Aota. I wonder if the producers are thinking that the idol was another failed twist. I don't know if they were counting on someone finding it so soon, revealing they had it so no one else would look for it, or the fact that it hasn't had to be used. I think this season is just boring period. Oddly it never got old watching Tom go through his immunity run. But Terry just adds to the boredom this season.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I agree Aota. I wonder if the producers are thinking that the idol was another failed twist. I don't know if they were counting on someone finding it so soon, revealing they had it so no one else would look for it, or the fact that it hasn't had to be used. I think this season is just boring period. Oddly it never got old watching Tom go through his immunity run. But Terry just adds to the boredom this season.
    I'm surprised that you're finding this season boring, its far from the best season but I'm enjoying it a lot more than Guatemala, Palau, or Vanuatu. It was starting to look to me that each post-ASS survivor was going to get progressively worse, but luckily this season has turned it around IMO. To each his own, I guess if you don't like Terry then it probably wouldn't be too entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Stentzen View Post
    I'm surprised that you're finding this season boring, its far from the best season but I'm enjoying it a lot more than Guatemala, Palau, or Vanuatu. It was starting to look to me that each post-ASS survivor was going to get progressively worse, but luckily this season has turned it around IMO. To each his own, I guess if you don't like Terry then it probably wouldn't be too entertaining.
    And I liked Guatemala. I didn't get a good feeling when I saw the cast and it proved true to me. I didn't mind Palau, though it got real old seeing Ulong continue to lose challenge after challenge. Not one of my top favorite seasons, but the difference is I liked the cast a lot better. Exile Island is my least favorite season of Survivor to date, worse than Thailand, ASS, and Vanuatu. That's the big difference is on those seasons, I had people I liked. This season, the only one I really liked was Misty. And while I may sing praises of Aras, Danielle (to an extent), and Cirie on any other season I'd probably despise the first two and not be rooting for Cirie to win. It really has nothing to do with me not liking Terry; as I said in my previous post, with or without him I'd still not like this season. It's just been too predictable, first with La Mina on it's losing streak and the boot order being obvious, then Terry winning immunity after immunity and the merge boot order being fairly predictable. I don't think we needed spoilers to see this coming.

FORT Regular
    Anyone think the last competition for immunity was rigged ? Iam starting to get suspicious that the producers put less weight in Terry's and Courtney's bag so either one can win ? Since Terry already has the immunity idol it would save him from using it and since they probably know that Courtney was gonna get voted off, from viewing the other contestants one on one confessionals.

Basically I think the producers want to keep Terry and Courtney to create chaos with the other contestants, so that the others have to vote each other out.

Like come on everyone else was struggling except for him and her to hold their supposably certain percentage "bodyweight". And yes I know they have a "Lawyer" present at all times on the island to make sure the game is played fairly, but seriously though who knows if this "Lawyer" is real or just someone from the production team.

+ Reply to Thread