+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry: Exile Island

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm not a Terry fan, but he has definitely worked his behind off to win these challenges. You definitely can't take that away from him. They definitely should have worked to get him to play that hidden immunity idol by now...but he was the only one to make that decision, "Mr. I Win Everything." My guess is that nothing will change with him between now and the F-2.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Respectfully, if he makes it to the end, it certainly won't be by "walking"...

He has to work HARDER than everyone else to get to the end. If he gets there, he EARNED it. Every bit of it.

(Unless you think the producers are cheating for him, giving him headstarts in the challenges, pointing out where the idol was hidden, giving him steroids when the cameras are off, etc.)

No, I think most of Terry's fans are please with his DRIVE and his EFFORT, not some supposed "walking". In fact, I don't think a single contestant in the game would accuse him of cake-walking through it. That's absurd.

The one thing I see coming is a string of challenges that aren't athletic. The producers are definitely going to make it an uphill battle for Terry to win; otherwise they'll lose ratings because of predictability.

I love that a TRUE survivor is on top right now.
    I hate that he has not only the other team--but also the producers--to battle against.
    I love that he knows this and is STILL driven to win, in spite of it!

There are only 4 more challenges. Terry needs to win 3. His time on exile island is giving him the strength and serenity he needs to keep his determination and focus. I don't think we'll ever see an exile island season again, because it's having the opposite effect (a strengthening) rather than what the producers intended (a haunting isolation).
    It is just an expression, "walking". I did not mean to imply that it is easy for him. Take it easy, it is just a game.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    It doesn't matter who Terry votes for. He has one vote. They have 6 votes to divide. 4 will go to Terry, 2 to the one who will be booted. Terry's vote will either be for the one they choose or not. Doesn't matter. When the votes are read: Terry 4, Courtney or whoever 2, Aras or whoever 1.
    Now that it's down to 5 of them they could still play this strategy but I don't think it will happen for the simple fact that they are trying to win jury votes from each other. If he doesn't have immunity Aras would be the one to fight for your strategy since he is sure he would get Terry's vote.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Just thought I would share some photo's that have been floating around the internet with Terry and The Gaghan Family from The Amazing Race

Carissa and Kelley Gaghan posing with Terry
    Billy Gaghan posing with Terry
    Ma and Pa Gaghan (Tammy and Bill) posing with Terry

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    Just thought I would share some photo's that have been floating around the internet with Terry and The Gaghan Family from The Amazing Race

Carissa and Kelley Gaghan posing with Terry
    Billy Gaghan posing with Terry
    Ma and Pa Gaghan (Tammy and Bill) posing with Terry

Enjoy!
    Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I know. We can't escape the damned Gaghans anywhere, can we? They're going to live to haunt us to our dying days. *insert dramatic choking scene*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I have no idea who these family is

The Amazing Race: Family Edition, Shady.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Ahh, thanks Broadway. I've seen that show only once, for 5 minutes in the first season.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Ahh, thanks Broadway. I've seen that show only once, for 5 minutes in the first season.
    Yeah, it was that riveting.
    What is Terry's connection? Does anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread