+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Snoozin' on the beach
    Aren't they going out of their way to make us think he's ready to freak and get booted next? Foreshadowing misdirection? No way would they hand us such an obvious clue.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    If Kevin Costner and Billy Bob Thornton had a son, who had a mugshot, it would look like this.

Where is the icon of the smilie with windex wiping coffee off the computer monitor? Becasue after that comment I need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam
    I think were gonna see him try and smoke rolled dried leaves before long!
    You can be SURE that Cirie will NOT be helping him with those leaves.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Insane Shane makes me almost physically ill to watch. I hope he gets booted soon; he's already acting as weird as I've ever seen anyone do on Survivor with the whining and all, not even a week in.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Dopehead Shane whining about missing his kids...his cigarettes is what is causing his whining. Nicotine...his drug of choice. Mr. Stupid knew he was coming on this grueling challenge...why didn't he start treating his addiction earlier? If he smokes 3 packs/day, wonder how much coffee he drinks. I'm sure that really helps his hyperactivity. Caffeine withdrawal causes trouble, too, but not like nicotine.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

would it be too mean to hope he survives at least a few weeks just so we can watch him self-destruct?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

LG.
    that they did not boot him last night was ridiculous. Making people promise to vote for you, and then just changing your mind and saying "nope - I think one of you two old ladies should go instead" is just so arrogant. Not to offend anyone, and maybe it is just the nicotine and caffience withdrawal, but he acts like someone I know who has adult ADHD, and frankly, that will drive everyone around him insane. And they will deserve it for not voting him out when he had requested it. There are no "takebacks" in Survivor. Well, except for Lill.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, what with flipping back and forth between Survivor and Dancing with the Stars, but I came in here to post how much I hated Shane only to discover that everyone else hates him too.

Excellent.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Cool guy...

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I think LG is right about the ADHD - Shane is twitching bid time. And, waaaaay too hyper for my taste. Plus, he's awfully thin - you can see his ribcage for heaven's sake! Makes me wonder just what all he IS addicted to.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

most annoying survivor ever

Shane is definitely the most annoying survivor candidate ever. This is the first time that I ever wished that Survivor had a phone in line where the viewers could vote a candidate off. I couldn't believe that he was the first chosen when they picked new teams either.

+ Reply to Thread