+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shane: Exile Island

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure Shane lied about his 5 pack/day cigarette habit. He has had no trouble with any physical challenges that have required lung capacity (swimming, running). It's obvious that he does smoke, but not to the extent that he said. Does remind you of JFP.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    OK, I just realized something. Shane said that he can't sleep wearing his shorts/undies because of his chafing. So, he's sleeping naked from the waist down, right? Who is he sleeping next to? I would NOT want to sleep next to a naked Shane! Ewwwwwwww!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Eww is right. Cirie is usually the one next to Shane at night, poor thing.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    He's full of crap. All it takes is one person to roll over and the "twig and berries" are gonna get hit but good. Just more shock talk from him to get camera time. I'm dying to see what this blackberry thing is. Does Shane and the producers really expect us to buy that he really is losing his mind by pretending with a piece of wood? It's insulting to everyone intelligence if that what it turns out to be. He should have stopped with the rash, which was so obvious a grab at camera time. No wonder he's an out of work actor. They should just script the show from now on, they are one step away from it having cast Shane.

Am I the only one not buying most of his bulls*t? It's gone beyond being an a$$h*le and looks so fake and forced just to get the attention from the cameras and viewers

Shane and his twitchy personality are growing on me. I'm not saying that I LIKE the guy, but he does make Survivor interesting. I'm waiting for him to be voted out - I think the fireworks when he leaves are going to be spectacular! Better than when Judd got booted.

I hope you're right, RB.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Oh please, please, please let this idiot be eliminated soon! He makes my skin crawl.

Ok, Shane has officially popped his cork. His wooden Blackberry!? I think he lives in a little place that I like to call "Shane World", where clocks run backwards and the sun rises in the west and his royal scepter is a gigantic Marlboro cigarette.

Snoozin' on the beach
    How long do you think he's been rehearsing his farewell exit? Probably since day 1. He'll probably be drawing inspiration from "Taxi Driver" or "Goodfellas". He's already used more than a few movie perforamnces for inspiration for his rants. The Blackberry thing really backfired. Shane's method class of overacting. He's overcompensating that it looks like just what it is-a terrible acting job.

I wonder, when Shane gets off the island, if he will find that he has worms or some other parasite? Every week I see him getting skinnier, but his belly is looking more and more distended. Gross. Sorry I keep having this gross thought, and just wondered if anyone else has noticed.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread