+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

Danielle: Exile Island

From the official site:
    Born and raised just outside of Boston, Danielle DiLorenzo grew up the eldest of three children in a small town called Lynnfield. She attended the Winthrop Gymnastics Academy, Massachusetts, where she competed for eight years and won many awards. At Lynnfield High School, she played varsity soccer, basketball and track. An athlete and fierce competitor, DiLorenzo set high school state records in track and was captain of both her track and soccer teams. At 16, DiLorenzo was selected to represent the United States at the World Gothia Cup and traveled to Germany, Sweden and Austria. Additionally, she worked with the Ford Modeling Agency, participating in fashion shows in the Boston area.

DiLorenzo was then recruited to play Division One soccer at Quinnipiac University, where she studied marketing. Unfortunately, a knee injury during pre-season kept her from playing her first year. She decided to transfer to Northeastern University, where she eventually earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business with a concentration in both finance and marketing. After graduation, DiLorenzo moved to Floridam where she currently works for a medical sales company. Her proudest accomplishment to date is the purchase of her first home in Boca Raton, Florida.

DiLorenzo's regular workout routine includes kickboxing and soccer. Her favorite hobbies include dancing and traveling. She describes herself as driven, intelligent, vivacious, strong-minded, athletic, genuine and good-hearted. She never shies away from a discussion on the New England Patriots or the Boston Red Sox. Her hero is her grandfather, because he always enjoyed discovering new things. He was a politician, a schoolteacher for children with special needs, a loving father and husband and an awesome grandfather.

Danielle DiLorenzo has been in a steady relationship for almost two years. She currently resides in Pompano Beach, Florida. Her birth date is June 3, 1981.
    Favourites:

Colors Green, blue
    Scents Coconut, vanilla, Febreeze
    Flowers Red rose
    Board Games Backgammon, Monopoly, Clue
    Video Games Pac-Man
    Sports to Play Soccer, Kickboxing
    Sports Teams New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox
    Outdoor Activities Water skiing
    TV Shows Rescue Me, Desperate Housewives, Las Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, The Sopranos
    Movies The Bronx Tale, Scarface, Goodfellas
    Actors Brad Pitt, Julian McMahon, Vince Vaughn
    Actresses Ashley Judd, Rachel McAdams, Michelle Pfeiffer, Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Angelina Jolie
    Music Sade, Dave Matthews, Aaliya, 50 Cent
    Magazines Maxim, GQ, Newsweek, US Weekly
    Books/Authors The Da Vinci Code
    Cereals Oats 'n Honey, Trix, Oatmeal
    Fruits Pineapple, green apple, banana
    Snack Foods Barbeque chips, peanut butter
    Cookies Peanut butter
    Candy Bars Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
    Alcoholic Drinks Grey Goose gimlet, pinot grigio wine
    Non-Alcoholic Gatorade

She looks like this season's Danni. I see her going far.
    Everyone Loves A Spicy Latina !!!

Seem like she will be the tough one.

I like her....but I've never seen anyone call Febreeze their favorite scent.
    babyfat101 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmm.. I really like her. Too bad she likes the Pats. To the "NOPE" pile with you! Be gone!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The things that jump out to me are that two of her favorite magazines are Maxim and GQ, and she has the longest list of favorite actresses - arguably six of the most beautiful women in the world - of any castaway.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Hmm.. I really like her. Too bad she likes the Pats. To the "NOPE" pile with you! Be gone!
    The Pats and the Red Sox for me. But I won't hold it against her I like her, and I share a lot of her same faves. I agree with dagwood in that she'll probably be very tough and very good in the challenges. She also seems like someone who will probably be an in your face type (not like some of the ones who did it in the past because they were a drama queen, but rather someone who won't take crap from anyone).

I like her....but I've never seen anyone call Febreeze their favorite scent.
    I don't know if I'd call it my favorite, but I'd spray it over room freshener. What threw me was how much she likes peanut butter. Gave me flashbacks to Heidi and Jenna in the Amazon

FORT Fogey
    This season's Steph. She'll go far.

I could see her lasting a while, too.

Why are so many reality TV contestants Medical or Pharmacutical Sales Reps?
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast