+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

I think Danielle is being played by Cirie. She obviously doesn't make any decisions on her own. She agrees to vote with EVERYONE and then picks it seems at random who she is going with. Danielle has lied to too many people about her decisions. I think if she makes it to the final two, but she won't win unless she is up against Shane or Terry, but even then I don't know

If anyone's a Danielle fan, she has a very Stephenie-ish website. Modeling pics and such...some are pretty nice!

http://www.danielledilorenzo.com/
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    When Survivor is done she can be in their commercials! Or the peanut industry's ("I owe my Survivor millions to muscles built on peanuts!").

She and Misty can bond over Maxim.

So, jasmar, you are thinking she's this season's lesbian? With the "steady relationship"? Because of the actresses and her Maxim reading material? But see the discussion under Misty re the great articles in Maxim, something I'd never have believed if I hadn't read in on FORT.
    Pretty woman.

Is she really a lesbian or is it just a rumor-?

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Seawater View Post
    Dunno, but she may have had a slip up if shes hiding it. On SurvivorLive they were showing a clip of her talking to some girls at the After Party and she said "Aww..thats my girlfriend." then after about 30 seconds she "corrected" herself and said "I mean girlfriends"...
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Jeff Probst, that dimpled devil, embarrassed Dani last night by asking the survivors how many would've voted for her had she taken Terry instead of Aras.

Poor girl was so disgusted when Jeff counted aloud, "two". LOL!

CEO
    Everything you ever wanted to know about Danielle -- she made it to the final two and yet her thread AFTER the show is still not more than three pages long.

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    Everything you ever wanted to know about Danielle -- she made it to the final two and yet her thread AFTER the show is still not more than three pages long.
    Sad, isn't it?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaryllis7 View Post
    Jeff Probst, that dimpled devil, embarrassed Dani last night by asking the survivors how many would've voted for her had she taken Terry instead of Aras. Poor girl was so disgusted when Jeff counted aloud, "two". LOL!
    Once Terry dropped out her only chance would have been to make the deal that Aras made and go out second. By winning that final 3 competition she was already down one vote.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Seawater View Post
    I thought Shane said something last night about Danielle's boyfriend I taped the reunion show and finale so I'll have to go back and check. That's the first I heard about Danielle being this season's lesbian. For awhile everyone thought it was Sally.

Jeff Probst, that dimpled devil, embarrassed Dani last night by asking the survivors how many would've voted for her had she taken Terry instead of Aras.

Poor girl was so disgusted when Jeff counted aloud, "two". LOL!
    It's not the first time he's done that, but she acted like something was wrong and I wonder if that's what it is. Probst barely talked to her but her facial expressions starting when he first walked in the studio and she and Aras were sitting there seemed depressed.

FORT Newbie

okay then

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    Dunno, but she may have had a slip up if shes hiding it. On SurvivorLive they were showing a clip of her talking to some girls at the After Party and she said "Aww..thats my girlfriend." then after about 30 seconds she "corrected" herself and said "I mean girlfriends"...
    Well unfortunatly i was watching but didn't see or hear that part-but whenever you read a bio on somebody and it says " commited relationship " or " steady relationship " it's a 21st century way of saying GAY-as i have been finding out. ( i am a hold out from the 60's...lol... )

btw Jelani, nice artwork-!

Captain Seawater

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast