+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Danielle: Exile Island

FORT Regular
    I can see her making a secret alliance with Bruce, Courtney, and Cirie. If so, then it doesn't make sense for her and Bruce to move over to the other side where they would be outnumbered 3-2 in the final 5. The secret 4 are using Aras and Shane right now just to vote out the remaining people from the other tribe. That's my guess. Hehe.

Wow, Danielle went down big time last night. Her attitude is just unreasonable. I love Jeff Probst for putting her in her place. How dare she accuse anyone else of being cocky. At least Terry has the game play to back up his words. Danielle has done nothing in this game. What a total moron!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Seriously! "Oh, here we go again."

What does she expect Terry to do? Although he is a big "self promote" talker, he does the walk as well. It's a mind game too, and if he's watching all of them go into the obvious huddle to discuss (ever since merge) who they want to eliminate next.. why can't he openly talk about winning ALL the IC's!? Backatcha, you cocky squabblers!

She's my least favorite of the women.

ETA: I was glad to see her at least LOOK for the Immunity Idol. Heck, knowing that he has it... I would have been scouring every single day since he showed me. I am STILL wondering what would happen if someone finds it and steals it. Is that legal?! Can they do that? Can they (whoever finds it) use it!?
    Or, find it and throw it into the ocean.
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-14-2006 at 04:52 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    But that kind of talk could mean that if he's in the F2 the Casayas will still vote for the F2 Casaya person. He's not thinking of his end game.
    Last edited by PWS; 04-14-2006 at 05:10 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Now why would she go looking in his bag for the idol? He showed it to her for Austin's boot, yet this episode she tells us she doesn't even know if he has it for sure. "He showed me something furry", does she think he's passing off a dead rat as the idol? Why would you rifle through his bag if you thought "something furry" was anything but the idol?

If got to agree with the others... the truth is that Terry has made the wrong assumptions about who is in charge.
    Aras might look it on the surface, but he is probably next weeks vote-off. Heck the girls wanted Terry to play the idol and vote off Aras.
    Who he and Shane want for the final four is out of date and irrelevent.

Danielle is in the true power alliance with Courney and Cirie. She has no desire to mess that up, to give Terry any more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Now why would she go looking in his bag for the idol? He showed it to her for Austin's boot, yet this episode she tells us she doesn't even know if he has it for sure. "He showed me something furry", does she think he's passing off a dead rat as the idol? Why would you rifle through his bag if you thought "something furry" was anything but the idol?
    I know, he showed it to her, so why does she think she has to look for it to make sure he has it now? Seriously, Terry would be smarter than to show someone the "idol" when it was actually something else furry, like a dead rat as mentioned above. I also think he's smarter than to leave the idol in the bag where anyone can find it. I agree with kimrs's comment about her being cocky. She and the rest of her tribe (except Aras) seemed confident enough to eat cheeseburgers instead of trying for immunity, when some of them really haven't done that much as far as the game goes. What did she think Terry was going to do, when this tribe is trying to get rid of him next?
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I was ROLLING when she was getting the massage!!! She "picked a guy with strong hands". I'm going to watch that part of the episode again, cuz it was that funny.
    She said something (with that heavy accent) that made me laugh SO hard during the massage. Can't remember what it was right now..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    So, is she definitely at the bottom of the pecking order within her so-called alliance?

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think the RC was one of her only "smart" moments so far. She played Cirie big time. No doubt Cirie was probably thrilled that this would be a challenge she could potentially win and didn't think it through.

Danille has taken a page out of Cirie's handbook of blending into the background. She didn't answer 1 question right on purpose-no one would be pissed about what she thought of them. She avoided chopping anyone that way too. Everyone has something going on from this challenge, either blaming someone, being mad at, soothing ruffled feathers etc. except Danielle. Not only did she not piss anyone off, she didn't show any reaction to anything. Not even her as the answer to "who is the laziest". No "thanks alot guys" or "I am not", nothing at all (I'm going from memory, i didn't tape it). She couldn't have been more invisible and it worked. She has swapped spots with Cirie. Danille is now is the one nobody notices while Cirie is in the spotlight and has to defend herself and mend fences. Danille is doing now what Cirie did the first half of the game, laying low and let the others implode

I don't like Danielle, she hasn't done much of anything at all since day 1. She hasn't been as rotten to most people as some of the others have been though. That's about the only thing she has going for her if she were to get to F2. If there's any kind of "gameplay" involved with people's decision, she's dead in the water.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast